FootbalYouBet

Jaclyn Smith.  Most beautiful by far.  Best on screen personality.

OTOH, Mrs Majors was pretty much just hair.

Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

KevinRiley2

I always liked Kate Jackson.
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

FootbalYouBet

I always liked Kate Jackson.
me too, had a lot going for her, just not as pretty to me.  Kinda cute tho and entertaining actress.

KevinRiley2

me too, had a lot going for her, just not as pretty to me.  Kinda cute tho and entertaining actress.
I never thought FF was pretty - like you said, all hair (and smile).

TBH, Jaclyn Smith never did anything for me.

Kate Jackson combined the right amount of beauty and brains.  I also liked her on Scarecrow and Mrs. King - altho, feminists hated her character.

FootbalYouBet

me too, had a lot going for her, just not as pretty to me.  Kinda cute tho and entertaining actress.

very interesting :)

FootbalYouBet

Kate Jackson combined the right amount of beauty and brains.  I also liked her on Scarecrow and Mrs. King - altho, feminists hated her character.
I did too, but never heard that about the feminists.

KevinRiley2

They felt her character was too soft and old fashioned - with her high pitched voice.

I thought the criticisms were absurd and she was the ONLY reason to watch.

FootbalYouBet

KevinRiley2

Hank01

Yes but did you see her in the Partridge Family episode holy cow . Farah was wow .

https://youtu.be/RNbtVZ_V-_Y

Hank01

They felt her character was too soft and old fashioned - with her high pitched voice.

Stayed at Kate Jacksons co stars place recently for the scare crow and mrs king .

Beverly Garland played the mom of Kate's character also My Three Sons step mom as well . 

Just had to add that tid bit . The Garland was a great place to stay .

KevinRiley2

Yes but did you see her in the Partridge Family episode holy cow . Farah was wow .

https://youtu.be/RNbtVZ_V-_Y
I know I'm alone but she never did anything for me. :)

KevinRiley2

Stayed at Kate Jacksons co stars place recently for the scare crow and mrs king .

Beverly Garland played the mom of Kate's character also My Three Sons step mom as well .

Just had to add that tid bit . The Garland was a great place to stay .

Re : "Stayed at Kate Jacksons co stars place recently for the scare crow and mrs king."

Huh?  You stayed at her place?  You lost me, Hank.

Lyle B. Style

I prolly would have watched more than a handful of Charlie's Angels if they'd been comprised of: Amy Acker, Sarah Shahi & Jennifer Lopez - with Jennifer Lawrence as the spare!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

KevinRiley2

I prolly would have watched more than a handful of Charlie's Angels if they'd been comprised of: Amy Acker, Sarah Shahi & Jennifer Lopez - with Jennifer Lawrence as the spare!
The show was so painful bad, you didn't miss much.

Users Online

81 Guests, 10 Users (12 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Grover, Mightygoose, chiefdkm, BillyDee87, yougottabekidding, ExPat, schmenger, cheater, Google (AdSense) (4), Google (8)

Most Online Today: 156. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)