sambo42

Sorry, but I'm at the opposite end of the scale... I HATE McGriddles... yrs ago, I was temporarily commuting between Regina & Moose Jaw(the stories I could tell)... I stopped at a McDs by the Walmart in East Regina, and ordered 3 sausage and egg McMuffins... I got 3 McGriddles instead, and I hated them! I did eat two, but not the 3rd... the cooked syrup in the McGriddle was gross to the taste and never ate them again... I was on the highway, so I wasn't going to go back and bitch. Now, I just make my own breakfast sandwiches.
Sambo...If you know Moose Jaw-I had a GREAT pizza there awhile back but can't remember the name of the place. Looked like a MomnPop place. Does that ring a bell? Downtown area I think.
 There are 2 downtown pizza places now... Houston's &the Mad Greek... there was a Western Pizza but now its a rib place, don't go there much. South Hill has a place called Rodo's, if that rings a bell.

Iconic SR

IIRC Rodo's was pretty good.
The Chimney in Regina used to be great, I haven't been back there for years. Western and Houston are always good. Trifons too.

everyman

Sorry, but I'm at the opposite end of the scale... I HATE McGriddles... yrs ago, I was temporarily commuting between Regina & Moose Jaw(the stories I could tell)... I stopped at a McDs by the Walmart in East Regina, and ordered 3 sausage and egg McMuffins... I got 3 McGriddles instead, and I hated them! I did eat two, but not the 3rd... the cooked syrup in the McGriddle was gross to the taste and never ate them again... I was on the highway, so I wasn't going to go back and bitch. Now, I just make my own breakfast sandwiches.
Sambo...If you know Moose Jaw-I had a GREAT pizza there awhile back but can't remember the name of the place. Looked like a MomnPop place. Does that ring a bell? Downtown area I think.
There are 2 downtown pizza places now... Houston's &the Mad Greek... there was a Western Pizza but now its a rib place, don't go there much. South Hill has a place called Rodo's, if that rings a bell.
Thanks. Yeah it was Rodo's. I thought now THAT's a good pizza.

sambo42

There used to be 3 locations in Moose Jaw... one on South Hill, downtown and on the Trans-Canada towards Swift Current... the only location left is the one on the South side of town. Its not hard to locate. Its 9th Ave SW... its one of only two roads that run through the entire town. They really don't serve breakfast though... but there are plenty of places in this city to go for a good cheap breakfast.

tony

Think this clip from the movie Lethal Weapon 2 is relevant to the topic.

Warning :  language

https://youtu.be/i9upvWNN3P8

Always walk up to the counter.

Hank01

Think this clip from the movie Lethal Weapon 2 is relevant to the topic.

Warning :  language

https://youtu.be/i9upvWNN3P8

Always walk up to the counter.
 Joe Pesci love it .

The whole time I'm thinking Subway has a Drive thru . It's already a pain saying just a bit of mustard and then they plaster it with it right in front of you .

But  I would still love it if they had a drive thru . Subway and Quiznos misses a lot of sales not having a drive thru .

Users Online

41 Guests, 3 Users (11 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
stevehvh, TeddyFay, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 109. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)