KevinRiley2

Interesting Article...

The wireless guy: How BCE's George Cope cut the cord at Bell

http://business.financialpost.com/telecom/the-wireless-guy-how-bces-george-cope-cut-the-cord-at-bell
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

Aerial

I think there were a lot of people thinking Bell would be blown into oblivion by Rogers.  Well, that didn't and hasn't happened. 
"Canadian football does in fact have 4 downs, its just that as Canadians we are very polite and punt on the third down" -John Candy, SCTV

Hank01

Good article on Cope . 

Hank01

Good thing Cope believes in change and growth of revenue with investment in new technology with a new expanded customer base  .

If he listened to some CFL fans he would think the future was landline phones because that's the only way Bell can exist .

KevinRiley2

Good thing Cope believes in change and growth of revenue with investment in new technology with a new expanded customer base  .

If he listened to some CFL fans he would think the future was landline phones because that's the only way Bell can exist .
LOL!  You're funny.  :)

Hank01

LOL!  You're funny.  :)
 It's funny because it's true .  :)

KevinRiley2

LOL!  You're funny.  :)
It's funny because it's true .  :)
LOL!  :)

Aerial

I am a proud owner of a land-based phone and Rogers is my provider and they provide excellent service.  ;)

Hank01

I am a proud owner of a land-based phone and Rogers is my provider and they provide excellent service.  ;)
 You funny too . You no read article . You no like 5G .  You no Bell customer .  ;)

FootbalYouBet

I will never give up my land line.  They will have to pry it out of my cold dead hands.

if I call you from the after life, I will be using a land line.
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

Hank01

I will never give up my land line.  They will have to pry it out of my cold dead hands.

if I call you from the after life, I will be using a land line.
 Well at least you will know where your phone is ?

I actually still have one too but will give it up .

Most people call and text on my cell .

The calls I get for the landline are littered with telemarketers who now disguise the call with local numbers when calling from overseas . Same with the cell but the land line more so .

Bell landline will still have connection if power goes out so there's that going for it .

KevinRiley2

No matter how you receive your calls, the Big 3 (Telus, Rogers and BCE) win.

Aerial

I am a proud owner of a land-based phone and Rogers is my provider and they provide excellent service.  ;)
You funny too . You no read article . You no like 5G .  You no Bell customer .  ;)

We choose to live in the Dark Ages and don't have a cell phone. :)

KevinRiley2

You funny too . You no read article . You no like 5G .  You no Bell customer .  ;)

I don't have one either.

Hank01

I don't have one either.
Whaaaaaat ? But if you don't travel much the home phone is fine but if you drive or travel a cell phone is now your best friend and a necessity as it makes life so much easier .

I only had a pay as you go then about 7 years ago starting texting ; what a great invention . Then was given a I phone and wow night and day to everyday living .

Don't have social media either just the phone and emergency data for a very low fee including unlimited text and long distance . Have a monthly plan but low fees .

The security of the cell phone is now overwhelming that I feel insecure if I drive somewhere without one .

I guarantee if you ever get one they quickly become a necessity to your life .

It's weird because we lived without them so long but now they are like your wallet you can't  leave home without it .

Users Online

96 Guests, 11 Users (13 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
rshmglsky, VICIOUSCIRCLE, Grover, Mightygoose, chiefdkm, BillyDee87, yougottabekidding, ExPat, Google (AdSense) (5), Google (8)

Most Online Today: 156. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)