KevinRiley2

Is Pintys only 8 ends?  

Why did Homan resign?

Edit : Yes it is only 8 ends.  Wonder why?
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

FootbalYouBet

How the mighty have fallen...

World Cup of Curling :

Team Jones :   3W 0L
Team Homan : 0W 3L

Jones up 5-2 after 4 with Jones throwing 64%.  Imagine how far they would be ahead is Jones wasn't horrible/

Edit : Jones last throw in the 5th was spot on.  
yo man, don't mess with me by calling it world cup.  I searched and searched for any mention of such going on today to no avail.  Finally had to go look it up on my tv.  grrrrrr :)
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

KevinRiley2

How the mighty have fallen...

World Cup of Curling :

Team Jones :   3W 0L
Team Homan : 0W 3L

Jones up 5-2 after 4 with Jones throwing 64%.  Imagine how far they would be ahead is Jones wasn't horrible/

Edit : Jones last throw in the 5th was spot on.  
yo man, don't mess with me by calling it world cup.  I searched and searched for any mention of such going on today to no avail.  Finally had to go look it up on my tv.  grrrrrr :)
Sorry...  Grand Slam of Curling.  My bad.  :)

Lyle B. Style

The Mean Girls aren't so mean after all - they've been kicked around like there's no tomorrow at this event; winless in 4 games - and having a variety of big ends scored on them.

They even tried putting Lisa Weagle (their lead) in at 2nd and Bandana Girl (the all-powerful Joanne Courtney, a girl who could probably rip Ronda Rousey in half0 at lead. NOTE: Didn't work out well . . . .

Jones meanwhile is moping around with low percentages but she's still 4-0 and clinched a playoff berth - so another big grub steak goes to Jennifer Jones.

Only team that can probably hold Jones down is the Swedish Cyborg, Anna Hasselborg - she's a comer!

NB: Sportsnet calaculated that Jones has already played 103 games this year - I suspect she's won somewhere between 87 and 92. Remarkable!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

KevinRiley2

Team Jones got LUCKY and advanced to the finals - playing the U.S. at 5:30 tomorrow.

Lyle B. Style

Team Jones got lucky and advanced to the finals =  playing the U.S. at 5:30 tomorrow.
Pretty funny! Jones was out-curled by Nose-Ring Girl, Kerri Einarson by 15+ pts and still managed to upend the plucky Einarson in the extra end when Einarson pulled the string on a tap back in the 4 foot.

KevinRiley2

Team Jones' luck has dried up.  

Jones down 3 - 0, after 3, and Team Sinclair (USA) hasn't yet had the Hammer.  Ouch!

KevinRiley2

4 - 0 Sinclair and she still has NOT had the Hammer.  You'd expect that against a team who has never curled before, NOT against Team Jones.

NOTHING going right for Team Jones!

KevinRiley2

Jones forced to take 1 in the 5th.  

Just awful, today.

KevinRiley2

Jones (Canada) lost to Sinclair (USA) 7 to 1.

The results speak for themselves.

FootbalYouBet

Jones (Canada) lost to Sinclair (USA) 7 to 1.

The results speak for themselves.
don't mind her losing.  cant win them all but losing to usa really sucks.

ArgoT

I am a big curling fan, both men and women, however these B type tournaments and especially as it appears to be nothing more than over saturation, can't be good for the sport.  

KevinRiley2

I am a big curling fan, both men and women, however these B type tournaments and especially as it appears to be nothing more than over saturation, can't be good for the sport.  
Yes and no.  I agree that these made up tournament are meh, but I love watching curling so...

Users Online

56 Guests, 3 Users (10 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
FootbalYouBet, Migs, Google (10)

Most Online Today: 105. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)