KevinRiley2

Is Pintys only 8 ends?  

Why did Homan resign?

Edit : Yes it is only 8 ends.  Wonder why?
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

FootbalYouBet

How the mighty have fallen...

World Cup of Curling :

Team Jones :   3W 0L
Team Homan : 0W 3L

Jones up 5-2 after 4 with Jones throwing 64%.  Imagine how far they would be ahead is Jones wasn't horrible/

Edit : Jones last throw in the 5th was spot on.  
yo man, don't mess with me by calling it world cup.  I searched and searched for any mention of such going on today to no avail.  Finally had to go look it up on my tv.  grrrrrr :)
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

KevinRiley2

How the mighty have fallen...

World Cup of Curling :

Team Jones :   3W 0L
Team Homan : 0W 3L

Jones up 5-2 after 4 with Jones throwing 64%.  Imagine how far they would be ahead is Jones wasn't horrible/

Edit : Jones last throw in the 5th was spot on.  
yo man, don't mess with me by calling it world cup.  I searched and searched for any mention of such going on today to no avail.  Finally had to go look it up on my tv.  grrrrrr :)
Sorry...  Grand Slam of Curling.  My bad.  :)

Lyle B. Style

The Mean Girls aren't so mean after all - they've been kicked around like there's no tomorrow at this event; winless in 4 games - and having a variety of big ends scored on them.

They even tried putting Lisa Weagle (their lead) in at 2nd and Bandana Girl (the all-powerful Joanne Courtney, a girl who could probably rip Ronda Rousey in half0 at lead. NOTE: Didn't work out well . . . .

Jones meanwhile is moping around with low percentages but she's still 4-0 and clinched a playoff berth - so another big grub steak goes to Jennifer Jones.

Only team that can probably hold Jones down is the Swedish Cyborg, Anna Hasselborg - she's a comer!

NB: Sportsnet calaculated that Jones has already played 103 games this year - I suspect she's won somewhere between 87 and 92. Remarkable!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

KevinRiley2

Team Jones got LUCKY and advanced to the finals - playing the U.S. at 5:30 tomorrow.

Lyle B. Style

Team Jones got lucky and advanced to the finals =  playing the U.S. at 5:30 tomorrow.
Pretty funny! Jones was out-curled by Nose-Ring Girl, Kerri Einarson by 15+ pts and still managed to upend the plucky Einarson in the extra end when Einarson pulled the string on a tap back in the 4 foot.

KevinRiley2

Team Jones' luck has dried up.  

Jones down 3 - 0, after 3, and Team Sinclair (USA) hasn't yet had the Hammer.  Ouch!

KevinRiley2

4 - 0 Sinclair and she still has NOT had the Hammer.  You'd expect that against a team who has never curled before, NOT against Team Jones.

NOTHING going right for Team Jones!

KevinRiley2

Jones forced to take 1 in the 5th.  

Just awful, today.

KevinRiley2

Jones (Canada) lost to Sinclair (USA) 7 to 1.

The results speak for themselves.

FootbalYouBet

Jones (Canada) lost to Sinclair (USA) 7 to 1.

The results speak for themselves.
don't mind her losing.  cant win them all but losing to usa really sucks.

ArgoT

I am a big curling fan, both men and women, however these B type tournaments and especially as it appears to be nothing more than over saturation, can't be good for the sport.  

KevinRiley2

I am a big curling fan, both men and women, however these B type tournaments and especially as it appears to be nothing more than over saturation, can't be good for the sport.  
Yes and no.  I agree that these made up tournament are meh, but I love watching curling so...

Users Online

93 Guests, 8 Users (16 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
CrazyCanuck1988, KevinRiley2, ExPat, RedandWhite, Mightygoose, Google (AdSense) (5), Google (10), Alexa

Most Online Today: 182. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)