KevinRiley2

Sad to see that Pretty Little Kaitlyn Lawes is an alternate on Team Jones - Kaitlyn is going to the Olympics / Mixed Doubles and had to be replaced.

Also sad to see all the pretty ladies on Team Homan unavailable because of the Olympics.

I will miss their pretty faces.
Lots of beautiful ladies at the Scotties... you have to look no further than the broadcast booth... Cheryl Bernard is still a hottie...
No one will ever replace Pretty Little Kaitlyn Lawes!!! ;)
What yoga pants did for women's curling is priceless . What  HD TV does for some of their eyes is incredible . Those two factors alone must have increased viewership ten fold for women . That Russian curler is out of this world gorgeous .
Re : "What yoga pants did for women's curling is priceless ."

I'm ashamed to admit it, but that is 100% true.

I have spent many an hour watching women's curling, all to see Emma Miskew's big booty and pretty eyes.
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

FootbalYouBet

Sad to see that Pretty Little Kaitlyn Lawes is an alternate on Team Jones - Kaitlyn is going to the Olympics / Mixed Doubles and had to be replaced.

Also sad to see all the pretty ladies on Team Homan unavailable because of the Olympics.

Lots of beautiful ladies at the Scotties... you have to look no further than the broadcast booth... Cheryl Bernard is still a hottie...
What yoga pants did for women's curling is priceless . What  HD TV does for some of their eyes is incredible . Those two factors alone must have increased viewership ten fold for women . That Russian curler is out of this world gorgeous .

I have spent many an hour watching women's curling, all to see Emma Miskew big booty.
I used to watch Barrett Jackson Car Auction to see all the mouth watering vehicles.  Then I stopped because I found that I was just torturing myself. I figure, if I cant have it, no sense in drooling over it. I feel much better now.
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

KevinRiley2

I have spent many an hour watching women's curling, all to see Emma Miskew big booty.
I used to watch Barrett Jackson Car Auction to see all the mouth watering vehicles.  Then I stopped because I found that I was just torturing myself. I figure, if I cant have it, no sense in drooling over it. I feel much better now.
LOL.

Not me.  I know fantasy is ALWAYS better than reality... and I'm happy to keep the fantasy!

Lyle B. Style

Top 10 hotties at this years Scotties:

1. Pretty Tall Shannon Birchard - the 23 yr old replacement for Pretty Little Kaitlyn Lawes - Birchard is shooting lights out for tired and gassed out Jennifer Jones; she's a slightly shorter, lighter and younger version of Emma Miskew

2. Leslie Wilson - the tall drink of water 2nd for Team Canada's Mickey Englot

3. The Fesser Sisters - from Saskatchewan

4. Jill Officer- Official Hottie of Manitoba Curling - and yours truly

5. Steph Ladrew - 3rd on Team Ontario

6. Hollie Duncan - skip of Team Ontario

7. Crystal Webster - the 42 yr old Alberta glamour curler who finally got to the big show - as 3rd for Hottie #8

8. Tracy Fleury - a bit of a shorty but the big eyes compensate

9. Karen Sagle - Ontario lead

10. Michelle Englot - the 54 yr old skipping Team Canada - the Ming-Na Wen of Canadian curling.
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

sambo42

1. Pretty Tall Shannon Birchard - the 23 yr old replacement for Pretty Little Kaitlyn Lawes - Birchard is shooting lights out for tired and gassed out Jennifer Jones; she's a slightly shorter, lighter and younger version of Emma Miskew

2. Leslie, the tall drink of water 2nd for Team Canada's Mickey Englot

3. The Fesser Sisters from Saskatchewan

4. Jill Officer, Official Hottie of Manitoba Curling

7. Crystal Webster - the 42 yr old Alberta glamour curler who finally got to the big show - as 3rd for Hottie #8

10. Michelle Englot - the 54 yr old skipping Team Canada - the Ming-Na Wen of Canadian curling.
The two bolded ones I will comment on... Officer is the poster that all Cro-Magnon women evolved... I have no idea why you consider her a hottie...

As for Englot... she has quite the reputation in curling circles... she was doing well when the tourney started, wonder if she found a boy toy to keep her company... a big time party girl... I will leave it at that...

KevinRiley2

The two bolded ones I will comment on... Officer is the poster that all Cro-Magnon women evolved... I have no idea why you consider her a hottie...

As for Englot... she has quite the reputation in curling circles... she was doing well when the tourney started, wonder if she found a boy toy to keep her company... a big time party girl... I will leave it at that...
Jill Officer has a terrific booty.

FootbalYouBet

would that be the left booty, or the right booty

sambo42

I should have proof read that before I posted lol... I meant to say that Officer is the poster girl of Cro-Magnon women did not evolve... 

Lyle B. Style

This event really missing Ontario's MEAN GIRLS (aka Rachel Homan squad) - all SUPER HOTTIES BTW.

No Chelsea Carey, No Val Sweeting, No Heather Nedohin, No Sherry Middaugh, No Stefanie Lawton, NO Shannon Kleibrink, No Kelcey Rocque.

Homan & Co. might come across as mean and aloof but they're totally proficient at curling. They'd break almost every entry in this field - but that's why they're in Korea for the start of the Olympic games and the rest are having it out in Penticton!

Jones is coming to the end of her rinse cycle - normally very dominant but now finding excuse after excuse to fade in games she should win going away!

The wildcard team (Einarson) couldn't afford either a coach or 5th player.

KevinRiley2

Both!  :)

KevinRiley2

This event really missing Ontario's MEAN GIRLS (aka Rachel Homan squad) - all SUPER HOTTIES BTW.

No Chelsea Carey, No Val Sweeting, No Heather Nedohin, No Sherry Middaugh, No Stefanie Lawton, NO Shannon Kleibrink, No Kelcey Rocque.

Homan & Co. might come across as mean and aloof but they're totally proficient at curling. They'd break almost every entry in this field - but that's why they're in Korea for the start of the Olympic games and the rest are having it out in Penticton!

Jones is coming to the end of her rinse cycle - normally very dominant but now finding excuse after excuse to fade in games she should win going away!

The wildcard team (Einarson) couldn't afford either a coach or 5th player.
Re : This event really missing Ontario's MEAN GIRLS (aka Rachel Homan squad) - all SUPER HOTTIES BTW

Agree, 100%.  Their absence is a shock to the system - you keep looking for them.  

Re : "No Chelsea Carey, No Val Sweeting, No Heather Nedohin, No Sherry Middaugh, No Stefanie Lawton, NO Shannon Kleibrink, No Kelcey Rocque."

No Pretty Little Kaitlyn Lawes.

Re : "Jones is coming to the end of her rinse cycle - normally very dominant but now finding excuse after excuse to fade in games she should win going away!"

If you mean Jones herself, I agree.  She is the weakest link and needs to be dumped but, sadly, that will NOT happen.  

In a perfect world, they dump Jones, it becomes Pretty Little Kaitlyn Lawes' team, and Shannon Birchard is the third.

If you subtract Jennifer Jones` terrible play / choking when the chips are down, the team of Lawes, Birchard, Officer and McEwen, could compete with the Mean Girls.

KevinRiley2

If only I was 20 years younger.  ;)

KevinRiley2

Good for her.

I have a friend who competes and he says most of the best women curlers are nice but (very) distant/stand-off-ish.  If she likes to have a good time, while on tour, who am I to judge?

FootbalYouBet

If only I was 20 years younger.  ;)
that fish really turns you on eh

KevinRiley2

Users Online

59 Guests, 7 Users (10 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
ticats1963, rshmglsky, robleggett, pdson2, Mightygoose, Dr.Whiskey, Google (AdSense) (4), Google (6)

Most Online Today: 160. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)