Other > Other Leagues and Entertainment

All Things Curling

(1/75) > >>

KevinRiley2:
2 points...

1) Not a fan of the Male/Female teams - The Everest Challenge on TSN.

It does nothing for me.

2) Pretty Little Kaitlyn Lawes dyed her hair blond.  Not a fan of that either.  It bleaches her out.

Lyle B. Style:

--- Quote from: KevinRiley2 on Aug 27 2017, 06:55 PM ---2 points...

It does nothing for me.

2) Pretty Little Kaitlyn Lawes dyed her hair blond.  Not a fan of that either.  It bleaches her out.

--- End quote ---
Didn't see PLK (pretty little kaitlyn) at all. She was out before her team could get started - ie. single knockout tourney

The female skips fared very poorly. Jennifer Jones, the Winnipeg super star is showing signs of fragility - she was blown out earlier by Bradley Jacobs.

Even the automaton, Rachel Homan got herself blown to smithereens by Bradley Gushue.

In the end - Gushue smothered Jacobs 9-0 to pick up the $200,000 purse. All other teams just got their travel expenses paid - nothing else. IT WAS WINNER TAKE ALL!

KevinRiley2:

--- Quote from: Lyle B. Style on Aug 27 2017, 07:22 PM ---

It does nothing for me.

--- End quote ---
Didn't see PLK (pretty little kaitlyn) at all. She was out before her team could get started - ie. single knockout tourney

The female skips fared very poorly. Jennifer Jones, the Winnipeg super star is showing signs of fragility - she was blown out earlier by Bradley Jacobs.

Even the automaton, Rachel Homan got herself blown to smithereens by Bradley Gushue.

In the end - Gushue smothered Jacobs 9-0 to pick up the $200,000 purse. All other teams just got their travel expenses paid - nothing else. IT WAS WINNER TAKE ALL!

--- End quote ---
Wait!  What am I watching now on TSN?  Isn't this the final...  live?

Lyle B. Style:

--- Quote from: KevinRiley2 on Aug 27 2017, 07:29 PM ---

It does nothing for me.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Sorry, my mistake - PLK (Lawes) is on right now, curling 3rd for John Epping as they take on Golden Goo (Gushue) for the $200k. Kaitlyn looks good in almost every color known to man, including mousey puke brown!

Kaitlyn taking on her arch-nemesis, super-sub Cathy Overton-Clapham, the lady her skip, Jenn Jones fired a few years ago and caused a fooferroo in curling circles.

Pretty Little Kaitlyn is now 29 - Cathy O is coming up on 50.

KevinRiley2:

--- Quote from: Lyle B. Style on Aug 27 2017, 07:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: KevinRiley2 on Aug 27 2017, 07:29 PM ---

It does nothing for me.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Sorry, my mistake - PLK (Lawes) is on right now, curling 3rd for John Epping as they take on Golden Goo (Gushue) for the $200k. Kaitlyn looks good in almost every color known to man, including mousey puke brown!

Kaitlyn taking on her arch-nemesis, super-sub Cathy Overton-Clapham, the lady her skip, Jenn Jones fired a few years ago and caused a fooferroo in curling circles.

Pretty Little Kaitlyn is now 29 - Cathy O is coming up on 50.

--- End quote ---
No worries.  

I was happy to see Cathy O.  I know she got screwed (too harsh?) by Jennifer Jones so...  she must love it when she does well on a national stage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version