TravelPat1

To extra time we go tied 1 - 1.  Here was the tying goal for Croatia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms0l_jiEbeM&feature=onebox

Abendschan

Croatia over England 2-1 in extra time

WC 2018 Final 

France vs Croatia - France

3rd Place winner,

Belgium vs England - England

ArgoT

Yes, yes, yes..........my Croatia.
They are a team of destiny will win the WC.

DAN38

ArgoT, ArgoT, where are you ? Are you a wee bit happy ? WOW. I really enjoyed that. Croatia played a great game. They could have scored 4 or 5. They owned the second half of reg time. Complete control.

If I was choosing a team right now, my first pick would be Modric. What a good player. I've been watching him since you mentioned him weeks ago.

Congrats ArgoT. I'm happy for you and all of Croatia.
Si vis pacem... para bellum

If you think you can't when you can, you won't.
If you think you can when you can't, you just might.

ArgoT

ArgoT, ArgoT, where are you ? Are you a wee bit happy ? WOW. I really enjoyed that. Croatia played a great game. They could have scored 4 or 5. They owned the second half of reg time. Complete control.

If I was choosing a team right now, my first pick would be Modric. What a good player. I've been watching him since you mentioned him weeks ago.

Congrats ArgoT. I'm happy for you and all of Croatia.
Thank you Dano, I appreciate it.
Yes my heritage country came through.
Would love to be in Zagreb right about now for the celebration.

tony

Thank you Dano, I appreciate it.
Yes my heritage country came through.
Would love to be in Zagreb right about now for the celebration.
Way to come back. Congratulations to Croatia.

Good luck on Sunday vs France.

tony

I predicted not only the winner but also the score correctly for France 1 Belgium 0.

My reasoning was that they matched up similarly, and I think the score easily could have gone the other way by the same margin.

Today Croatia 2 England 1 is my guess.

Nice guess !

TravelPat1

Yup Croatia deserved the win.  Outplayed England from halftime on. I'll be cheering for them in the final. 

ArgoT

Yup Croatia deserved the win.  Outplayed England from halftime on. I'll be cheering for them in the final.
Agreed.
The experience of the Checkers took over and they could have had a few goals in the second half before it went to extras.
Perisic hit the post, then  had the assist on Mandzukic winner.
Overall,  I think Perisic  was their best player today as he was super dangerous on the wing and then turning it inside.

FootbalYouBet

well, that was a bust prediction wise.

now I am 11 for 14.

france over Croatia for Gold

Belgium over England for Bronze

same matchups I previously predicted, but for difference prizes.

my want is for Croatia and Belgium to win.
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

alphamale111

HAha -  yup!

Hank01

Love to see Croatia  win over France on Sunday .

Never knew Croatia has just over 4 million just Like Uruguay with just over 3 million they are producing a lot of bang for their buck .

Love seeing the smaller countries win . 

Go get em Croatia .

TravelPat1

I am now hoping for Croatia and yes they do sort of seem like a team of destiny but they are still very much the underdog to France in the final. Odds have France at -210 as firm favourites and Croatia a +175 underdog..

That means you have to bet $210 to win $100 on France and a $100 bet will win you $175 if Croatia wins.

FYI before the tournament started France were +650 and Croatia a very longshot at +3300. 

DAN38

I took a clue from you Pat and decided to watch yesterday's game on Fox. Way better play by play than on TSN and there is no annoying English accent guy just saying the players names over and over. How do they get away with that ? We think we got it bad with Rod Black. I would take him any day over that English guy.
   "Smith... Brown... Smith again... Harper... Brown... Walker...Smith... Brown again". Minutes and minutes of this = MUTE BUTTON!
   This is part of the reason I found the Premier League so boring years ago.

Hank01

I took a clue from you Pat and decided to watch yesterday's game on Fox. Way better play by play than on TSN and there is no annoying English accent guy just saying the players names over and over. How do they get away with that ? We think we got it bad with Rod Black. I would take him any day over that English guy.
   "Smith... Brown... Smith again... Harper... Brown... Walker...Smith... Brown again". Minutes and minutes of this = MUTE BUTTON!
   This is part of the reason I found the Premier League so boring years ago.
 Did you like when he said you have to feel sorry for the boy when talking about the injured English player on TSN .

He made it sound like he just messed up on a date or damaged the family car .

A grown man . 

Probably made more in money in one week from his club than entire lifetime and he's talking like he's left high school and he will have trouble with this soccer tournament like it's a varsity finals . Weird commentating  .

Users Online

55 Guests, 2 Users (13 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
OskeeweeneeVI, Google (12), Baidu

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)