HfxTC

I wonder if Bear understands how tough the laws are in Quebec to protect union members.
He may want to look into it.
which is why I think this is all media BS
Either it is BS or Kavis has no idea where he is employed.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Johnny Ticat slayer

A follow up to this story:

http://www.lapresse.ca/sports/football/201709/28/01-5137485-affaire-bear-woods-les-joueurs-au-courant-de-rien.php

This story is believable. Woods' release, and the way it was done is abnormal. It is not purely a football decision as Reed has said. This really stinks. 

If true, Reed will never admit it. If players knew he cut someone because they simply exercised their union rights, players would not want to play for him. He would look awfully bad. 
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

idealsheldon

When Woods was asked about his release he said he was told by Kavis it was because of age. His answer to Kavis was "I`m still young."

If he felt he was released for union activities he certainly would have brought it up. And why hasn`t Bujold asked him if it`s true?

Plus Kavis certainly doesn`t come across as being a vindictive individual.

Fake news as far as I`m concerned.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

tony

When Woods was asked about his release he said he was told by Kavis it was because of age. His answer to Kavis was "I`m still young."

If he felt he was released for union activities he certainly would have brought it up. And why hasn`t Bujold asked him if it`s true?

Plus Kavis certainly doesn`t come across as being a vindictive individual.

Fake news as far as I`m concerned.
Maybe Woods took the high road. 

RichardVeilleux

Bear Woods is mad,because he's earning at least $75,000 less in Toronto than he would have made in Montreal; and the cost of living is way higher in Toronto; furthermore, he's not the top defensive player in Toronto.

Let's see what happens when he becomes a free agent in 2018.

Richard

HfxTC

Bear Woods is mad,because he's earning at least $75,000 less in Toronto than he would have made in Montreal; and the cost of living is way higher in Toronto; furthermore, he's not the top defensive player in Toronto.

Richard
He told you that? You know how much he makes?

His release made zero sense, the timing did not make sense and in the end Kavis looks bad because the players he brought in are nowhere near his level even when they were healthy.

tony

Richard
And would you not be mad if you lost $75000 on the second day of TC at 5:30 am ? 
I do not blame him one bit.

ro1313

Richard
And would you not be mad if you lost $75000 on the second day of TC at 5:30 am ?
Technically  he lost everything on the second day of TC at 5:30 AM 

tony

Richard
Technically  he lost everything on the second day of TC at 5:30 AM
Correct. 

Users Online

111 Guests, 14 Users (19 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
vjcos, FootbalYouBet, The Last Word, bobo82, Lyle B. Style, EastVanMark, tony, KevinRiley2, bowl450, Taleback, habcat, Iconic SR, Google (19)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)