PacoAls2017

If that is true, then this organization has become a toxic environment and is in danger of folding again. What talented player will want to come and play in Montreal?! A good step in the right direction would be to fire Kavis Reed asap and make sure the door doesn't hit him on his way out.

http://plus.lapresse.ca/screens/1b9a5798-6f6c-4ccc-af62-433a5450ddb9%7C_0.html

Johnny Ticat slayer

This smells like shid!   >:(
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

LeStaf

C'était une décision incompréhensible, et si ceci est vrai, c'est encore plus incompréhensible.
[size=150]For translation  ---->[/size]  http://translate.google.ca/

PacoAls2017

Je suis bien d'accord mon cher LeStaf. Reed a peut-être de bonnes qualités comme personne. Mais on dirait que son incompetence en tant que DG le porte à agir cavalièrement et souvent sous l'impulsion. N'oublions pas aussi qu'il est possiblement que la marionette du fils du proprio. Ceci dit, cette organisation doit se réveiller et ce au plus sacrant!

PacoAls2017

This part of Reed's reaction thus far got my attention:
"vous pensez qu’un capitaine d’équipe comme Bear, qui saignait bleu et rouge"

If he was such a good captain...who was bleeding Alouettes blood. Then...

WHY. THE. HECK. DID. YOU. LET. HIM. GO?!?!?!

Kavis is being really dishonest here.
He should just admit that he screwed up and quit already.  

ro1313

I don't buy it

While I don't doubt that Woods complained, I don't believe that he was cut because of it

To me this is just the media stirring the pot

PacoAls2017

Could very well be. Still, the reasons to not continue with Reed as GM, either asap or at the end of the season, just keep piling up.  

ro1313

Could very well be. Still, the reasons to not continue with Reed as GM, either asap or at the end of the season, just keep piling up.  
Now that I agree with

tony

Where there is smoke there is fire. Probably some form of truth to it.
Get rid of any possible deterrent before it festers amongst the rest of the team.

ro1313

Where there is smoke there is fire. Probably some form of truth to it.
Get rid of any possible deterrent before it festers amongst the rest of the team.
Where there is smoke. there is the media trying to stir the pot

HfxTC

If that is true, then this organization has become a toxic environment and is in danger of folding again. What talented player will want to come and play in Montreal?! A good step in the right direction would be to fire Kavis Reed asap and make sure the door doesn't hit him on his way out.

http://plus.lapresse.ca/screens/1b9a5798-6f6c-4ccc-af62-433a5450ddb9%7C_0.html
That I believe... not surprised at all.... I always figured that was why they turned their back on Flory after his playing career. These owners are now being exposed. Keep it up, let it all out guys. 
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

HfxTC

I wonder if Bear understands how tough the laws are in Quebec to protect union members.
He may want to look into it.

HfxTC

Je suis bien d'accord mon cher LeStaf. Reed a peut-être de bonnes qualités comme personne. Mais on dirait que son incompetence en tant que DG le porte à agir cavalièrement et souvent sous l'impulsion. N'oublions pas aussi qu'il est possiblement que la marionette du fils du proprio. Ceci dit, cette organisation doit se réveiller et ce au plus sacrant!
Reed est un imbecile qui selon plusieurs sources a ses deux derniers emplois. Dit un chose pour les autres et fait l'inverse a chaque occasion. 'C'est un pas trustable qui est capable de te regarder dans le blanc des yeux et te dire n'importe quoi.

Ca prend tout un hurluberlu pour donner le ok a son DG d'echanger Ricky Ray dans la fleur de l'age. Et une fois que son boss est congedie, tient le discour inverse.

Comment peut il dire que c'etait une decision football si son HC dit le contraire. Soit qu'il est menteur, soit qu'il s'est ingerer dans les responsabilities de son Coach. C'est un ou l'autre.

tony

I wonder if Bear understands how tough the laws are in Quebec to protect union members.
He is probably happy where he is now.

ro1313

which is why I think this is all media BS

Users Online

110 Guests, 14 Users (19 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
vjcos, FootbalYouBet, The Last Word, bobo82, Lyle B. Style, EastVanMark, tony, KevinRiley2, bowl450, Taleback, habcat, Iconic SR, Google (19)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)