GHT120

The ungrateful Duron Carter shooting off his mouth or keyboard again, this time taking a shot at Popp who was probably most responsible for Carter no longer having to ask for an allowance from his dad.

Duron Carter‏Verified account
@DC_CHILLIN_8

Sj Green still not signed and now Wilder when you ball out for them.. they thinks it's them! same ppl from MTL life is a recycling bin
He’s probably pissed because poop said to his dad no room in TO for the overgrown infantile
Absolument, d'autant plus que Trestman a sans doute déjà dit qu'il ne veut pas de cet enfoiré dans son équipe.

Pour ce qui est de Green, je pense qu'une partie de ça dépend de la décision de Ray.  Si Ray part, peut-être que S.J. pourrait offrir ses services à une équipe qui a un bon passeur au lieu de prendre un risque avec Franklin. Mais je doute qu'il quitte l'équipe de Trestman.
Ou si Ray part les Argos vont tenter d'aller vers la jeunesse; s'il reste ils tenteront de garder l'equipe ensemble pour un deuxieme/dernier essai
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

HfxTC

The ungrateful Duron Carter shooting off his mouth or keyboard again, this time taking a shot at Popp who was probably most responsible for Carter no longer having to ask for an allowance from his dad.

Duron Carter‏Verified account
@DC_CHILLIN_8

Sj Green still not signed and now Wilder when you ball out for them.. they thinks it's them! same ppl from MTL life is a recycling bin
He’s probably pissed because poop said to his dad no room in TO for the overgrown infantile
Absolument, d'autant plus que Trestman a sans doute déjà dit qu'il ne veut pas de cet enfoiré dans son équipe.

Pour ce qui est de Green, je pense qu'une partie de ça dépend de la décision de Ray.  Si Ray part, peut-être que S.J. pourrait offrir ses services à une équipe qui a un bon passeur au lieu de prendre un risque avec Franklin. Mais je doute qu'il quitte l'équipe de Trestman.
Ou si Ray part les Argos vont tenter d'aller vers la jeunesse; s'il reste ils tenteront de garder l'equipe ensemble pour un deuxieme/dernier essai
SJ and Popp are tight. Understandably until the Argos know what Ray is doing for the upcoming season. They don't know what their budget is for 2018. SJ will be just fine.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

idealsheldon

Looking at the new Indianapolis Colts coaching staff that now includes Marcus Brady, listed as Defensive Quality Control Coach is David Overstreet II.

He is the son of the former Oklahoma star running back and Dolphins 1st round draft choice who along with Ferragamo was one of the star players Nelson Skalbania signed for the Als in 1981. He unfortunately died in an auto accident in 1984.

And Merl Code Jr. who is one of the major players in the recent NCAA basketball scandal, is the son of the former Als DB who later became a municipal judge.

I`m not always right, I just think I am.

idealsheldon

Michel Langevin
@mikelangevin919

Selon mes infos: @MWeightmanMTL a été engagé par l'organisation du #CH et aura un poste de direction à la Place Bell à Laval. @919sports

RichardVeilleux

Si ainsi, je suis très heureux pour lui.

Richard

idealsheldon

I was puzzled by Winston Venable`s sudden retirement after signing with the Argos last off-season. He certainly still had a lot to offer.

But he retired on his own terms and is working to complete his degree.

http://broncosports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/092117aac.html

Niagara Als

I was surprised also that he quit playing pro ball. In my estimation his move was a good one. Back at university he is upgrading his education. Thereby quitting a game which can take a terrible toll to the mental health of those who play it.

idealsheldon

Adrian McPherson has signed with Jacksonville of the NAL, which is not quite Jacksonville of the NFL.

And no mention in the blurb of his last stint with the Argos.

http://jaxsharks.com/news/?article_id=1352

I guess you have to give him credit for trying to keep the dream alive.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Adrian McPherson has signed with Jacksonville of the NAL, which is not quite Jacksonville of the NFL.

And no mention in the blurb of his last stint with the Argos.

http://jaxsharks.com/news/?article_id=1352

I guess you have to give him credit for trying to keep the dream alive.
Somewhere, Senior Ah me is crying himself to sleep...  :P
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

tony

A nice touch by the city of Pointe Claire to honour Tony Proudfoot.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/tony-proudfoot-pointe-claire-park-1.4643686

idealsheldon

Herb Zurkowsky‏
@HerbZurkowsky1

I’ve been informed Joe Scannella, who coached #AlsMTL from 1978-81, passed away last Thursday in a California nursing home, weeks shy of his 90th birthday

Not the best coaching memories of him, although looking at his record, 28 -28-2, it is not as bad as I thought. And he had a tough act to follow in Marv Levy, players not willing to adapt to his hard-ass ways.

He was also there for the infamous Skalbania/Ferragamo 1981 season.

Nevertheless may he R.I.P.

HfxTC

Herb Zurkowsky‏
@HerbZurkowsky1

I’ve been informed Joe Scannella, who coached #AlsMTL from 1978-81, passed away last Thursday in a California nursing home, weeks shy of his 90th birthday

Not the best coaching memories of him, although looking at his record, 28 -28-2, it is not as bad as I thought. And he had a tough act to follow in Marv Levy, players not willing to adapt to his hard-ass ways.

He was also there for the infamous Skalbania/Ferragamo 1981 season.

Nevertheless may he R.I.P.
Still took the team to two GC and won a Superbowl as an assistant.

idealsheldon

I certainly have a vivid memory of Scannella and the 1978 Grey Cup Game the Als lost 20-13.

We were a group of 7 or 8 family friends, fathers and sons, who went down to Toronto for the game. After the loss, the team returned to their headquarters at the Downtown Holiday Inn, and as Scannella passed by my friend`s kid brother made a very inappropriate remark along the lines of "What happened? You guys blew it!"

Well Scannella stuck a finger in his chest and made it known how inappropriate the comment was, considering how hard everyone had worked to get there.

Today Mitchell is still an Als fan, and actually lives down the street from me.        

HfxTC

I certainly have a vivid memory of Scannella and the 1978 Grey Cup Game the Als lost 20-13.

We were a group of 7 or 8 family friends, fathers and sons, who went down to Toronto for the game. After the loss, the team returned to their headquarters at the Downtown Holiday Inn, and as Scannella passed by my friend`s kid brother made a very inappropriate remark along the lines of "What happened? You guys blew it!"

Well Scannella stuck a finger in his chest and made it known how inappropriate the comment was, considering how hard everyone had worked to get there.

Today Mitchell is still an Als fan, and actually lives down the street from me.        
I miss the days where adults could discipline young people, today he'd be villified by the progressive press fired and probably sued.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Users Online

53 Guests, 2 Users (15 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
oo DAWG oo, Google (AdSense) (3), Google (12)

Most Online Today: 125. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)