Johnny Ticat slayer

Durant is done, totally completely done. He cannot pass and has lost most of his escapability.  I know that Kavis was hoping for a renaissance for DD but the signing has been a total disaster. Its time to move on. Willy is not a answer either and should be cut. The rest of the league has been finding great to viable QBs but not the Als. 6-7 years of trying to find an AC replacement has led them nowhere. Popp was to blame and now Reed is just continuing the same lack of poor decision making. Do the Als have the worst scouts in the league?
Well, the Als (Reed) hired this guy. So, yes...

"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

mike2579

Its revenge from the 2009 to many men i tell ya!
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

LeStaf

Durant is done, totally completely done. He cannot pass and has lost most of his escapability.  I know that Kavis was hoping for a renaissance for DD but the signing has been a total disaster. Its time to move on. Willy is not a answer either and should be cut. The rest of the league has been finding great to viable QBs but not the Als. 6-7 years of trying to find an AC replacement has led them nowhere. Popp was to blame and now Reed is just continuing the same poor decision making. Do the Als have the worst scouts in the league?
Les pires dépisteurs, les pires entraîneurs, les pires propriétaires, les pires quarts-arrières et les pires joueurs.  La seule chose qu'ils n'ont pas, ce sont les pires partisans, mais ça s'en vient à grand pas.  Je ne crois pas que les Alouettes vont gagner une seule partie du reste de leur saison tant ils sont pitoyables.  Pour ma part, je libérerais Durant aujourd'hui, j'offrirais un poste de coordonnateur à Kavis Reed et ferais le ménage de fond en comble.

Parmi les gens disponibles présentement, je ne vois qu'Ed Hervey pour opérer un redressement, et il faudra lui donner les coudées franches.  C'est un gars qui prend beaucoup de place, mais il a montré qu'il peut rebâtir une équipe de football canadien.  Reed et Mack n'ont jamais montré ça.
[size=150]For translation  ---->[/size]  http://translate.google.ca/

idealsheldon

Herb Zurkowsky‏ 
@HerbZurkowsky1
  19m19 minutes ago
More

Darian Durant is day to day with a lower-body injury

Don`t remember him being injured in the game, must have been a frustrated fan kicking him in the nether region.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

everyman

Herb Zurkowsky
@HerbZurkowsky1

19m19 minutes ago
More

Don`t remember him being injured in the game, must have been a frustrated fan kicking him in the nether region.
I suspect they want a reason to sit him down without a public benching. I look for an IR announcement soon.

LeStaf

Herb Zurkowsky
@HerbZurkowsky1

19m19 minutes ago
More

Est-ce que le nom de Troy Smith vous rappelle quelque chose?

idealsheldon

Herb Zurkowsky
@HerbZurkowsky1

19m19 minutes ago
More

Est-ce que le nom de Troy Smith vous rappelle quelque chose?
Put on the Injured List for some mysterious ailment and then bye bye. History might be repeating itself.

RichardVeilleux

I definitely expect Nik Lewis to be added to the 6 game injured list; I doubt that he will return in 2017.

Darian Durant could also be added to 6 game injured list; he could come off that list any time.

Could be the same as Durant for Jovan Olafioye.

Richard

tony

Out of curiosity, has there been any news on Lewis since he was seen in street clothes on the sidelines during the Argos game?

tony

As for DD, if he does end up on the sidelines this may be a blessing.
It will now force GM/HC Reed to look at other options. Heck maybe give one of the young QB's (are there any left?) a chance to see what they have.

ro1313

Out of curiosity, has there been any new on Lewis since he was seen in street clothes on the sidelines during the Argos game?
He wont  be playing this week

HfxTC

Reed is now desperate to find some piece of Rainbow to sell the Wetenhall, hoping to save his job. So he's likely given Durant some days off to give reps to his other QBs.

It isn't going to work Kavis. Your team is in such bad shape, that you could trade for Mike Reilly and you still would not win another game.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

tony

Out of curiosity, has there been any new on Lewis since he was seen in street clothes on the sidelines during the Argos game?
He wont  be playing this week
Thanks

GHT120

... Darian Durant is day to day with a lower-body injury
I thought he has been game-to-game with a "head" injury the way he has played
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

AlsPal

Reed is now desperate to find some piece of Rainbow to sell the Wetenhall, hoping to save his job. So he's likely given Durant some days off to give reps to his other QBs.

It isn't going to work Kavis. Your team is in such bad shape, that you could trade for Mike Reilly and you still would not win another game.
Yeah right.

We both know he just plays drew silly for the 19 minutes the als offense has the ball.

Users Online

102 Guests, 12 Users (18 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
jim43bob, Mark, Palmer, Abendschan, bobo82, KevinRiley2, dcmoses, sully, Johnny Ticat slayer, danoc_86, Iconic SR, Google (18)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)