ro1313

By Chugg about the town hall meeting with the comish?

idealsheldon

Was it Kavis`phone number he posted? :)
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

ro1313

No it was the Als ticket office

idealsheldon

Censorship, not cool. One of the mods or Sully should at least explain. 

HfxTC

The Als handpicking the fans they invite to the town hall. They are probably terrified angry fans are going to crash their little fake love-in.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

ro1313

Censorship, not cool. One of the mods or Sully should at least explain.
 I am told it was Chugg who deleted it

ro1313

The Als handpicking the fans they invite to the town hall. They are probably terrified angry fans are going to crash their little fake love-in.
Then why do it in the first place?

I will be there

sully

Never saw it; no idea what the thread was about. 
I'm the Senior Director of Technology for the Canadian Football League. Got technology concerns/ideas for the league? E-mail me at ssyed@cfl.ca and we'll talk.

ro1313

I asked Red to check the log

The original poster deleted it which was surprising because we both though that it could not be done by the OP once another post was made.  Which is why I though a mod deleted it

It was simply a thread mentioning that the commish will be having a town hall meeting with Als fans....

sully

I've just modified the board settings so members can't delete their own threads. Should be rare enough that this isn't a concern, but taking a whole bunch of other people's posts with you if you decide posting was a mistake kind of bites.

ro1313

I suggest you go back to the old way where you cannot delete once a new post has been made

Many times posters create a thread then see one already exists.  There is no harm in allowing them to delete it

Users Online

84 Guests, 8 Users (10 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Lyle B. Style, KevinRiley2, ticats28, FootbalYouBet, DavidThompson, RedandWhite, J5V, Google (10)

Most Online Today: 102. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)