idealsheldon

I wonder what our favorite Als reporter will say now about all his fake news on the Als being way over the cap.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

idealsheldon

Well here`s his mea culpa :  :roll:  

Herb Zurkowsky? @HerbZurkowsky1  13m13 minutes ago

#CFL announces no team exceeded the salary cap in 2016. #Als were said to be over most, if not all, of the season but somehow came in under.

GHT120

Quote from: "idealsheldon"
I wonder what our favorite Als reporter will say now about all his fake news on the Als being way over the cap.
Herb Zurkowsky? @HerbZurkowsky1 13m13 minutes ago
#CFL announces no team exceeded the salary cap in 2016. #Als were said to be over most, if not all, of the season but somehow came in under.

He will infer that he was right and there is something shady about the CFL's announcement.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

LeStaf

Quote from: "GHT120"
Quote from: "idealsheldon"
Herb Zurkowsky? @HerbZurkowsky1 13m13 minutes ago

He will infer that he was right and there is something shady about the CFL's announcement.

Personne ne peut être au-dessus du plafond salarial toute la saison et finir sous le plafond.  Cette antinomie montre que Herb essaie de noyer le poisson alors que, manifestement, il était dans le champ.  Le dépassement du plafond salarial ne peut survenir qu'avant la fin de la saison, mais à moins que toute l'équipe soit complètement sur l'acide, pas en septembre.  Herb patine, et il patine mal.
For translation  ---->  http://translate.google.ca/

HfxTC

Its time for someone else to cover the Als. Let's repatriate the young guy from Hamilton.
Coverage of that football team is pathetic.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

idealsheldon

A little media gossip. Herb and Didier have been long time press box buddies, usually the only 2 at Als practices. But not any more.

Didier Orméjuste
@DidierRDS

With all due to respect you're classless. #WorryAboutYourSelf

Herb Zurkowsky
@HerbZurkowsky1

With all due respect to my good friend @DidierRDS, I'm told Marcel Bellefeuille is not in the equation when it comes to the #Als' next head coach. But this never-ending saga changes daily, if not hourly.

HfxTC

Didier is a mountain of a man. Herb is going to have to increase his weight lifting and testosterone replacement therapy to pick this fight :)

GHT120

Didier is a mountain of a man. Herb is going to have to increase his weight lifting and testosterone replacement therapy to pick this fight :)
I might just pay to watch Didier "clean and jerkowsky" Herb

okie

Didier Orméjuste seems to be overly sensitive this last week or so.  Maybe something going on in his personal life.

Didier Orméjuste: According to multiple sources across the #CFL, former Redblacks scout Miles Gorrell will have a high ranking position within the #Alouettes scouting department. Big shake up coming up in this area of the organization.

Herb Zurkowsky: As reported in the Montreal Gazette days ago.

Fan: I guess you're one of the "Multiple Sources"?

Didier Orméjuste: Actually, as Herb can attest, I do have my own sources and my tweet has added informations to what Herb reported last week. If you're looking for a fraud, you're looking at the wrong place. You have a blessed day now.

Fan: Don't see any added information.  But you have a blessed day too!

Didier Orméjuste: You again? The translation to "Have a blessed day now" was "Please get lost". Since you're clueless, I will just happily block you and gladly never hear from you again.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Didier is a big man. A big man with thin skin... ::)
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

GHT120

Gandhi would renounce non-violence after ten minutes with Herb.

idealsheldon

I remember Herb saying a couple of years ago that the only CFLer who won`t talk to him is Miles Gorrell.

So we have to give Gorrell points for that.

Users Online

87 Guests, 8 Users (13 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
cheater, Sidney, rshmglsky, Mightygoose, raymarkca, GHT120, Google (13)

Most Online Today: 130. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)