Johnny Ticat slayer

HfxTC - While watching the Als implode last season I was happy to see the RB do well and win the GC. Heck they did it three seasons in. The Als haven't ben able to get to the dance since 2010.
Make the playoffs in the past two seasons.

I still keep an eye on the RB but now also find myself with interest in the Argos.

In any case, I was no fan of the Als hiring Reed and Chaps. And as we approach the midway point, Als find themselves 1 point ahead of the RB.
They may manage to squeak in given how the east has been so far. Reality is, one of the western teams will cross over so only two from the east.

My question is, will Wettenhal keep Reed and Chaps? If yes, for the remainder of this season, next and beyond?!
When no one else would hire Reed and Wettenhal gives him the key to the team, signing an aging QB coming off major surgery for $400k and seeing him throw for under 100 yards.
Like you (and others) tough to continue watching and cheering.

Maybe it is time for Wettenhal to sell. Get some new blood from the top. Couldn't hurt.

Will look to read you on the Esks board as well as CFL topics.

Thanks Big T. You will be able to find me at esksfans. I too am enjoying the Argos renaissance as well, too bad that city has no time for them. You are correct two teams will make the post season in the East and I've watched most games and Ottawa is a better team than Montreal... So it will likely come down to the remaining games between Montreal and Ottawa and has its been most years. I think Ottawa will crush the Als. I really don't see this team making the post season this year and next year will be even worse. They too out my gallblader this year before it took out my liver so I've been in a renaissance mode. No time to waste 3 to 5 years on the Wetenhal's while they end Pro Ball in Montreal.
On a health note, trust you are doing well.
Seems like a few regulars on this site have or are having some health issues of late.
Despite the Als and the frustrations, health and family are what's most important.
So HfxTC is also dealing with health issues? This is the first time Johnny is hearing of this. Hey, best of luck HfxTC! Stay strong and be well!  :)
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Niagara Als

Best of wishes to you Hfx..

tony

Si quelqu'un voyait un partant en Adams, pour ma part, je trouve qu'il en était assez loin malgré ses "succès".  Considérant la situation découlant des blessures, je comprends que cet échange a pu devenir nécessaire.
Fans like you are why this team will never develop a Quarterback. The Flight back must have been a joy hey ?!
Fans not thinking that Adams, and maybe Cato, were not #1 QB material is why the team will not develop a QB?
Up to this year the major reason, IMO, was that Popp did not bring in QBs with starter potential.  But no doubt that it is now totally on Reed's shoulders to do what JP didn't and find a couple.
Reed has his fingerprints all over this roster. As well as having Chaps as his HC.

jkm

Get well soon, Hfx!  Looks like a number of us have had health issues.

And I couldn't agree more with you.  When you're dealing with health issues, you don't need the aggravation dished up by the Als over the last four years.

I can't wait for the start of the Fighting Irish's season, especially in their newly-refurbished stadium.  I sometimes get mad when they lose, but I realize that they are kids and every year they have new players and lose players to graduation; very hard to find consistency.  

The Als?  I'm still PO'd that they got rid of SJ, Woods....

All I can say is that I hope for the best, but I certainly am not going to make myself sick over them. 

HfxTC

Get well soon, Hfx!  Looks like a number of us have had health issues.

And I couldn't agree more with you.  When you're dealing with health issues, you don't need the aggravation dished up by the Als over the last four years.

I can't wait for the start of the Fighting Irish's season, especially in their newly-refurbished stadium.  I sometimes get mad when they lose, but I realize that they are kids and every year they have new players and lose players to graduation; very hard to find consistency.  

The Als?  I'm still PO'd that they got rid of SJ, Woods....

All I can say is that I hope for the best, but I certainly am not going to make myself sick over them.
Thanks guys. I'm feeling fantastic, was walking around for 3 years with a impacted galbladder that was backing up in my liver and making me sick, damaging my vision, causing swelling and all kinds of other side effects. Dropped 20 pounds in the first month  and have tons of energy. Jogging one the warf at sunrise every morning. This health episode made me realize not acting and hoping things get better is a waste of time. College football season is starting soon and the weather is fantastic. Gonna go check out the kids at SMU, Acadia and X. Andrew and Kavis can take their BS and shove it.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Niagara Als

I trust you will find some Canadian prospects. We've not been strong with players from the East coast maybe you can send Kavis some suggestions. Glad to hear you are recovering. Best wishes,

Users Online

68 Guests, 2 Users (10 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
bohdon, KevinRiley2, Google (10)

Most Online Today: 113. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)