tony

Jovan Olafioye taking shots at the Als:

"You make me drive 10 hours to Montreal to tell me to take a pay cut I would have stayed my ass at home! "

"Most unorganized GM I ever seen! This dude really tried to squeeze me!! #notme"

"They didn’t even let me take a physical!"
If this is accurate, do not blame JO one bit.

Seems awfully familiar to how Reed handled Woods at this time last year!

mike2579

This isn’t some schmuck they brought in and cut this is a all star veteran player calling them out. This camp is getting better and better...whats next....
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

tony

Jovan Olafioye taking shots at the Als:

"You make me drive 10 hours to Montreal to tell me to take a pay cut I would have stayed my ass at home! "

"Most unorganized GM I ever seen! This dude really tried to squeeze me!! #notme"

"They didn’t even let me take a physical!"
http://3downnation.com/2018/05/21/veteran-offensive-lineman-jovan-olafioye-rips-alouettes-gm-kavis-reed-release/

Johnny Ticat slayer

And, a second straight training camp starts with a controversy! 

Kavis works in mysterious ways... 
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Johnny Ticat slayer

This isn’t some schmuck they brought in and cut this is a all star veteran player calling them out. This camp is getting better and better...whats next....
Yup, and Wally B. is no fool. If he signed Olafioye, it means he is still good. Watch him have an all star season in BC...

RichardVeilleux

What controversy? From what I did see or read so far, no controversy at all. So what? A player set to earn roughly $175,000 in 2018 and who missed a good portion of last season was released. He will be adequately released.

So he drove for 10 hours. He has already received a $50,000 bonus. Can't complain too much. 

Bye bye.

Richard

tony

What controversy? From what I did see or read so far, no controversy at all. So what? A player set to earn roughly $175,000 in 2018 and who missed a good portion of last season was released. He will be adequately released.

So he drove for 10 hours. He has already received a $50,000 bonus. Can't complain too much.

Bye bye.

Richard
Richard. Why bother bringing him here?

mike2579

Jovan its Kavis, look i have a favour to ask you can you take a pay cut? No! Ok im releasing you, ciao bye. Seems pretty simple to me. U make a all star veteran player drive 10 hours knowing that ur gonna cut him when u could of done it over the phone. He could of left his car at home and took a plane to wherever he was gonna sign. You think he would of given 2 sh*ts to get cut by the Alouettes? He’s probably happier than a pig on sh*it. Hes bitter about the 10 hour drive as i would of been also. 

RichardVeilleux

He's  the one who decided to drive. As the song goes: "I drove all night". He just had to take the plane.

Enough said on that subject by me.

Richard

tony

As mike2579 said, Reed could have called him and saved him the 10 hour trip.

Just like last season bring Woods in and telling him at 5 am the first day of TC.

Not sure how this along with the recent news about Kahlil Carter puts Reed and the organization in a positive light.

Time will soon tell.

RichardVeilleux

Just read today's articles on RDS. No truth to the Carter story and his fight with Tommie Campbell. Herb is another one who thrives on controversies. If none,he invents some.

All positive at camp. Players are happy and all is running smoothly.

Josh Freeman had a tough day,again today. 

Richard

HfxTC

Just read today's articles on RDS. No truth to the Carter story and his fight with Tommie Campbell. Herb is another one who thrives on controversies. If none,he invents some.

Richard
Un unarmed source denying it does not mean it never happened. Why don’t they ask TC himself?
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

HfxTC

As mike2579 said, Reed could have called him and saved him the 10 hour trip.

Just like last season bring Woods in and telling him at 5 am the first day of TC.

Not sure how this along with the recent news about Cahill puts Reed and the organization in a positive light.

Time will soon tell.

G Man

Richard
Un unarmed source denying it does not mean it never happened. Why don’t they ask TC himself?

Yes, if he was armed than I would have believed him  ;)

The player himself said it didn't happen, I believe him more than the BS "family reasons" excuse from Carter. Mathieu Proulx said there was a lot talk out there about the fact Sherman was fed up with Carter, and wanted him gone. The rest is PR. I can easily believe that scenario, and Proulx is not one to make stuff up or talk negatively about anyone... so I'll go with that.

idealsheldon

Last Thursday on Page 2 The Gazette printed a retraction on Herb`s Carter/Campbell fight story. It started off "due to a reporting error". The original text of the story also disappeared from the website.

When a newspaper does this it is often because they are threatened with a lawsuit.  

Herb claimed he had 2 sources for the story, which obviously calls into question his credibility.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

Users Online

55 Guests, 0 Users (7 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Google (4), Baidu (2), Alexa

Most Online Today: 121. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)