idealsheldon

Very sorry to hear about your health issues Johnny, and certainly hope you can battle through them.

Also hope you can find your way to continue to post. We all take the football stuff too seriously at times, and the humor in your posts had a way of keeping things in perspective.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Very sorry to hear about your health issues Johnny, and certainly hope you can battle through them.

Also hope you can find your way to continue to post. We all take the football stuff too seriously at times, and the humor in your posts had a way of keeping things in perspective.
Thanks Sheldon! Johnny appreciates your encouragement!  
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

tony

As they say, a win is a win. Johnny wasn't able to see the game, but from what you guys, and Nik Lewis have been saying, the Als did not play well.  

Johnny is looking for a win himself. It's probably inappropriate to mention this here, and Johnny does not want to make this all about him (ironic from a guy who speaks in the 3rd person!). But Johnny is dealing, and has been dealing with tenacious health issues.

Johnny will likely not be posting on the forums as much in the near future. Might also miss watching some games. Johnny will rely on reading the posts of the knowledgeable members of this forum, to get the pulse of the team. Much better than reading Herb!   :P

Although Johnny might not write as much, he will nonetheless try to read the forums on a daily basis.

Now don't anyone take it easy on Johnny just because he's not 100%!

Who's going to keep the Cats posters in line?!  Lol!
Hope you get back to 100% as quickly as possible.
As Ideal said, we need the laughs you provide.
Stay close, may need you to start the "Fire ....  (fill in the blank)" thread.

Johnny Ticat slayer

As they say, a win is a win. Johnny wasn't able to see the game, but from what you guys, and Nik Lewis have been saying, the Als did not play well.  

Johnny is looking for a win himself. It's probably inappropriate to mention this here, and Johnny does not want to make this all about him (ironic from a guy who speaks in the 3rd person!). But Johnny is dealing, and has been dealing with tenacious health issues.

Johnny will likely not be posting on the forums as much in the near future. Might also miss watching some games. Johnny will rely on reading the posts of the knowledgeable members of this forum, to get the pulse of the team. Much better than reading Herb!   :P

Although Johnny might not write as much, he will nonetheless try to read the forums on a daily basis.

Who's going to keep the Cats posters in line?!  Lol!
Hope you get back to 100% as quickly as possible.
As Ideal said, we need the laughs you provide.
Stay close, may need you to start the "Fire ....  (fill in the blank)" thread.
Thanks Tony! Much appreciated! Johnny won't be too far. Them Ticat fans better behave! 

jkm

Having just been through a health issue myself, I'm pulling for a speedy and complete recovery!

You have to keep posting, though!  Who else is going to start strings like "Fire----!"  The forum just won't be the same without that!

Get well soon!

Johnny Ticat slayer

Having just been through a health issue myself, I'm pulling for a speedy and complete recovery!

You have to keep posting, though!  Who else is going to start strings like "Fire----!"  The forum just won't be the same without that!

Get well soon!
Best of luck on your recovery jkm, and thank you for your kind words! 

Johnny will be watching, especially Kavis Reed and Thorpe. Chappy is not out of the woods yet either...

Niagara Als

Very sorry to hear Johnny that you will be missing some of the activities you love.

Pocho

Johnny, I have been reading the forum for years before I became recently a member. Like many, many others, I always appreciated your comments (and your Ti-Cats shoots  :)). I whish you all the best and I'll be looking forward to your posts.

HfxTC

In like a BOSS out like a BOSS

Hang Tough Johnny.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Very sorry to hear Johnny that you will be missing some of the activities you love.
Thanks Niagara! Much appreciated.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Johnny, I have been reading the forum for years before I became recently a member. Like many, many others, I always appreciated your comments (and your Ti-Cats shoots  :)). I whish you all the best and I'll be looking forward to your posts.
Thanks for your nice wishes Pocho!

Johnny Ticat slayer

In like a BOSS out like a BOSS

Hang Tough Johnny.
Thanks HfxTC! Bossman Johnny doesn't give up without a fight!  :)

disciplineandpunish

Coming in briefly just to wish Johnny a huge GOOD LUCk in his battle with health issues. We're all pulling for you, man. 
"I coach good players a lot better than I coach bad players." -Mark Nelson

Niagara Als

Been thinking of you while watching Sask game-I do hope you have a speedy recovery Johnny.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Coming in briefly just to wish Johnny a huge GOOD LUCk in his battle with health issues. We're all pulling for you, man.
Sincere thanks D&P! Don't be a stranger buddy! 

Users Online

96 Guests, 16 Users (19 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Mightygoose, Dr.Whiskey, Abendschan, rshmglsky, mycko75, Garney 26, prairiewolf77, Onemoredork, hbw10, Ticatsfan25, JohnnyFootball, FootbalYouBet, Taleback, riders78, TravelPat1, Google (AdSense) (8), Google (11)

Most Online Today: 187. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)