LeStaf

Très heureux pour Calvillo.  Il va pouvoir évoluer dans un environnement sain et performant, et aura à enseigner un système qu'il connaît bien.  On sait tous que le vrai entraîneur des quarts sera Trestman, mais Calvillo va enfin pouvoir apprendre le métier dans de bonnes conditions.

Pendant ce temps, nous aurons Khari Jones. Misère!
For translation  ---->  http://translate.google.ca/

Johnny Ticat slayer

Trestman and Popp hiring Calvillo as QB coach for the Argos, is another schlong slap on both cheeks for the Wetenhalls...
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

GHT120

Trestman and Popp hiring Calvillo as QB coach for the Argos, is another schlong slap on both cheeks for the Wetenhalls...
AC was jerked around by circumstances and poor management, but neither did he really show much.  The next couple of years will show if that was entirely the environment or if perhaps he is just not suited to coaching.

I do wish him the best of luck ... who knows, if ownership/management ever stabilizes and AC turns out to have coaching chops maybe someday he returns.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

LeStaf

AC was jerked around by circumstances and poor management, but neither did he really show much.  The next couple of years will show if that was entirely the environment or if perhaps he is just not suited to coaching.

I do wish him the best of luck ... who knows, if ownership/management ever stabilizes and AC turns out to have coaching chops maybe someday he returns.
Excellente observation!

HfxTC

You guys are really going to miss Calvillo the OC? ???
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

idealsheldon

Very classy exit by AC on the Als website. Hard not to get choked up listening to it.

Also hard not to want to choke someone listening to it, just not quite sure who.

https://en.montrealalouettes.com/2018/03/19/the-alouettes-wish-all-the-best-to-anthony-calvillo/
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

HfxTC

Very classy exit by AC on the Als website. Hard not to get choked up listening to it.

Also hard not to want to choke someone listening to it, just not quite sure who.

https://en.montrealalouettes.com/2018/03/19/the-alouettes-wish-all-the-best-to-anthony-calvillo/
This was well done by the Als and by AC. This will be good for him. Coaching is a lot about trust and chemistry, so hopefuly Trestman can salvage his coaching career like he salvaged his playing career.

Good luck Anthony!

tony

Hoping it goes well for AC. He said it himself. Trestman was his mentor.
I hope they both do well and the Als will see what could have been.

Users Online

89 Guests, 6 Users (6 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
rshmglsky, robleggett, catfish, Rick16, Google (6)

Most Online Today: 160. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)