GHT120

Xavier Fulton, le nouveau Jacob Ruby?
Pire ... Fulton est INTERNATIONAL
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

GHT120

Jones did a nice job of play calling to relieve the pressure on BOTH OTs, but OMG they have been bad.

Dump Jackson and free up money to perhaps get a decent but overpriced LT?

GHT120

Don't know if the Toronto Sports Network guys noticed, but Vercheval noticed on what looked like a bad pass by Willy short of Williams was into a strong wind that clearly was not compensated for.

mike2579

Moped the floor, vacuumed, polished my furniture actually got alot of stuff done around the house...the old Mike would of kicked back and watched a good ole Alouettes football game...i cant believe what im seeing...what used to be...so sad...worst part is were hitting up BC for our first game...which will probably lead to a good ole school yard beating....dunno what to say or think anymore
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

AlsPal

Willy is the guy?  Really? 

Sigh. 

okie

OL's performance was worse than Willy's.  With the current line, the Als will struggle to get 250 yards a game no matter who is behind center.

Lucas Bellemare

Si le general Sherman ne coupe pas Ernest Jackson, il devrait le laisser de côté 2-3 games pour lui faire comprendre le message.

HfxTC

Now we know why Kavis is so nervous. I feel for you guys.... This team is going to have a hard time matching last season's three wins. In fact the half I did watch was like watching a replay of last season.

Bede isn't a pro kicker
Jackson is like a wet paper bag
Williams ain't much faster than Nick Lewis
Oline is brutal and falling on themselves and each other
QB throwing short into the turf
Logan was too chicken... to dive on his own fumble

Only guy moving the ball is Sutton
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

tony

Based on the comments guessing not to bother watching the rerun.

Reggiemac

It wasnt all doom and gloom, the defense played well for most of the game and willy managed his time well except for hanging onto the ball too long when he should have thrown it away and was rewarded with a pretty brutal takedown. He may not win a lot of games but he probably wont lose a lot either. Use him to manage the game. The kicking game suffered due to the wind but otherwise our teams played well. I was surprised to see somuch of Logan returning kicks, a good place to use our backup RB's. Considerably cheaper and developing young talent. Dump him and let Carlisle do all the returns. I thought the D line wide spreadend formation really dictated to the cats and they tried to run inside a lot but we handled it well.good strategy. Of course growing pains with green QBdid us in but  not sure who was to blame for the miscues. I noticed that Fugate was quite animated on the sideline after the pick 6 when he was reviewing the play with the intended receiver. Our right O tackle had a tough day. Now to see who ends up as our starters. Cuts tonite

Grover

Daniels played in the Your Call Football League where Mike Sherman coached and the Montreal Alouettes bench boss loved Daniels according to sources.
http://3downnation.com/2018/06/09/qb-b-j-daniels-let-go-riders/

CFL Headlines
@CFL_Headlines
51s52 seconds ago
QB B.J. Daniels let go by Riders

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Reggiemac

I noticed one of our D.lineman made a good play and it was fabian Foote.

GHT120

Daniels played in the Your Call Football League where Mike Sherman coached and the Montreal Alouettes bench boss loved Daniels according to sources.
http://3downnation.com/2018/06/09/qb-b-j-daniels-let-go-riders/

CFL Headlines
@CFL_Headlines

51s52 seconds ago
QB B.J. Daniels let go by Riders
Couldn't hurt to take a look ... we know what Willy brings and Fugate did not look promising.

GHT120

Now we know why Kavis is so nervous. I feel for you guys.... This team is going to have a hard time matching last season's three wins. In fact the half I did watch was like watching a replay of last season.

Bede isn't a pro kicker
Jackson is like a wet paper bag
Williams ain't much faster than Nick Lewis
Oline is brutal and falling on themselves and each other
QB throwing short into the turf
Logan was too chicken... to dive on his own fumble

Only guy moving the ball is Sutton
Agree about Jackson, and poor QB play, but:
-- Would want to know how much time Bede practiced with whoever was
       holding before damning him for the missed FGs; hasn't Schiltz been doing it?
-- Williams' speed is not IMO an issue, he was open on Willy's bomb that floated in the wind
-- The OTs were pathetic, but the starting LG-C-RG played well, opened some holes
       for Sutton and offered decent pass protection
-- While I don't want Logan to stay around, he couldn't really cover the
       fumble, he had already started a "spin-o-rama" move

GHT120

... Our right O tackle had a tough day. Now to see who ends up as our starters. Cuts tonite
The LT was worse

Users Online

51 Guests, 0 Users (5 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Google (2), Baidu (2), Alexa

Most Online Today: 121. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)