Johnny Ticat slayer

He got married this weekend, I assume he's on his Honeymoon. We should hear something in the next couple weeks.
Let's hope he joins the team soon! 
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

idealsheldon

Johnstone has put Montreal Alouettes on his twitter handle so most likely has agreed to terms.

https://twitter.com/tjohnstone64?lang=en
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Johnstone has put Montreal Alouettes on his twitter handle so most likely has agreed to terms.

https://twitter.com/tjohnstone64?lang=en
That's great news! So will he be able to slot in at left tackle right away? 

And why isn't our first round draft choice Rutherford playing? If he's not good enough to do better than Fabien, should we be worried he's a bust? 

If Johnstone can play left tackle, we would be looking at a potential OL of

Johnstone\Blake\Matte\Bomben\Jamieson

HfxTC

And why isn't our first round draft choice Rutherford playing? If he's not good enough to do better than Fabien, should we be worried he's a bust?

If Johnstone can play left tackle, we would be looking at a potential OL of

Johnstone\Blake\Matte\Bomben\Jamieson
His natural position is Left Tackle, but it could take a few months before he can actually step in and attempt to start a game.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

okie

From this week's Kirk Penton column:

–I heard the agent for (Tyler) Johnstone is asking for (Trey) Rutherford money.

–Yeah, we were one of the teams that bid our first-rounder for Tyler Johnstone. But it was a debate the night before the supplemental draft because we were worried about his injury history. The talent is obvious, but those two knee injuries scared my GM.

HfxTC

From this week's Kirk Penton column:

–I heard the agent for (Tyler) Johnstone is asking for (Trey) Rutherford money.

–Yeah, we were one of the teams that bid our first-rounder for Tyler Johnstone. But it was a debate the night before the supplemental draft because we were worried about his injury history. The talent is obvious, but those two knee injuries scared my GM.
This is a hoax that was put out by one of the CFL GM's.

He had ONE ACL tear, he tried to let it heal on its own against the advice of the physician and he tore it off completely and had successful surgery. He's a gym rat and its been three years.

His other injury was a broken foot in training camp. A dumb coach sent him out on cover teams cold because they were missing a body on the field.

Trey Rutherford money is fair. Last thing they should do is cheapen out on their oline rebuild. If they are tight, cut loose Ernie Jackson who hasn't done a damn thing in 22 games.

Johnny Ticat slayer

This is a hoax that was put out by one of the CFL GM's.

He had ONE ACL tear, he tried to let it heal on its own against the advice of the physician and he tore it off completely and had successful surgery. He's a gym rat and its been three years.

His other injury was a broken foot in training camp. A dumb coach sent him out on cover teams cold because they were missing a body on the field.

Trey Rutherford money is fair. Last thing they should do is cheapen out on their oline rebuild. If they are tight, cut loose Ernie Jackson who hasn't done a damn thing in 22 games.
Johnny agrees on cutting Jackson! His salary is wasted money. 

GHT120

Sans off-season prep and training camp I expect it will be at least several weeks before he even dresses.

Even a 2nd pick overall is still a rookie ... rushing them can ruin them ... OL is perhaps 2nd behind QB as a position that is demanding for a rookie to absorb.

Fabien is a 6th year pro who may make mistakes but is as ready as he ever will be ... no developmental damage to be done.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

HfxTC

Another linesman that Montreal drafted late because he had sustained a knee injury was Josh Bourke. It turned out pretty good.

HfxTC

Honeymoon over, signed and delivered.

Tyler Johnstone a participé à son premier entraînement depuis que les Alouettes l’ont réclamé lors du repêchage supplémentaire le 2 juillet dernier.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Honeymoon over, signed and delivered.
Good news!

Users Online

51 Guests, 3 Users (12 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
OskeeweeneeVI, MadJack, Google (12)

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)