tony

Matthews is taking a licking 

Johnny Ticat slayer

Same old Alouettes! The final score flatters them. They were NEVER in this game. 
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

mike2579

How is ur number 1 kick returner and possibly future quarterback still in this game taking licks like that. Logan is done that was not pretty 
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

AlsPal

How is ur number 1 kick returner and possibly future quarterback still in this game taking licks like that. Logan is done that was not pretty
Down by 10, guess they thought they had a chance. 

280 yards for Matthews, 18-30, no interceptions(lucky),  he had signs of being decent there. 

HfxTC

Ottawa had over 70 plays on Offense to Montreal's 40, the score flattered Montreal.

These Mic'd up games are interesting. You can see how much more sophisticated Ottawa's offense is compared to Khari Jones HS stuff.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

mike2579

Down by 10, guess they thought they had a chance.

280 yards for Matthews, 18-30, no interceptions(lucky),  he had signs of being decent there.
I like his arm at least, we cannot possibly go back with Willy. Mathews showed more than Willy in 3 games

joe

Another goose egg for Ernest Jackson. Yikes! Something not right with that.

Jeff Matthews showed he can take a hit but was only so so with his throws imo. Don't think he is the second coming of Sonny Wade. Time to see what Vernon Adams can do. O line seemed better. Bede kicked well. More work ahead.

Play of the day had to be the Lewis stumble. At least he held on to the ball.

idealsheldon

Sherman had ex-NFL DB Pro Bowler Chris Dishman on the sidelines with a headset. He also coached at Your Call Football. Is he a potential new assistant?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cris_Dishman

As for the game, well Mathews certainly looked  better than Willy, if that`s to be considered a compliment. And o-line looked better. But still no consistent rhythm to the offense and the defense gets overtaxed. Losing Chris Williams didn`t help.

Also WR Chris Harper looks like a keeper.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

HfxTC

Another goose egg for Ernest Jackson. Yikes! Something not right with that.

Jeff Matthews showed he can take a hit but was only so so with his throws imo. Don't think he is the second coming of Sonny Wade. Time to see what Vernon Adams can do. O line seemed better. Bede kicked well. More work ahead.

Play of the day had to be the Lewis stumble. At least he held on to the ball.
Jeff Matthews played well, considering the average to poor protection. if only his long balls could get there a little faster.

Niagara Als

Nothing like a visit to Molson Stadium for some pitch and catch to make up for a crappy game last week. Harris throws for 400+ today....i should of played mise o jeu
Mike you are a great fan of the Als but, is your patience wearing thin?

Niagara Als

In 4 games, Ernest Jackson has 8 receptions for 114 yards. This guy is useless! Reed can't find anybody better?!

The money he is paying Jackson could have been used for Olafioye.  ::)
Maybe its time for a firing?

Niagara Als

Here’s ur tired defence Kavis that you thought would win you games. Constant 2 and outs lead to a beat battered defence...
Big lead in TOP for RB's.

Niagara Als

Sherman had ex-NFL DB Pro Bowler Chris Dishman on the sidelines with a headset. He also coached at Your Call Football. Is he a potential new assistant?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cris_Dishman

As for the game, well Mathews certainly looked  better than Willy, if that`s to be considered a compliment. And o-line looked better. But still no consistent rhythm to the offense and the defense gets overtaxed. Losing Chris Williams didn`t help.

Also WR Chris Harper looks like a keeper.
Matthews was brought to the CFL by Kent Austin in a failed attempt to boost the losing ways of his TiCats, both  were from Cornell. Matthews did not fix the TiCats offense at that time and, My hunch is that he wont, in the term, fix the Als offense also.

Niagara Als

Same old Alouettes! The final score flatters them. They were NEVER in this game.
Way behind RB's in TOP.

Niagara Als

Beaulieu for the RB's looked very happy with some great fullback receptions late in the day. It appears his trade to the RB's worked well for this team, Als lost this trade.

Users Online

89 Guests, 17 Users (21 Spiders, 4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
StampsRock!, TheCrazyCatLady, ExPat, 150GAGE, btharner, Mightygoose, Katmandu, KevinRiley2, schmenger, of course, rshmglsky, VICIOUSCIRCLE, greenandwhite, Google (AdSense) (6), Google (15)

Most Online Today: 182. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)