MadJack

I can see why we originally got rid of Ellis and White, they are absolutely awful
And Glass isn't any better. . . 

MadJack

Our running game is nowhere this evening

MadJack

Coaching comments:

Elizondo is eating Stubler's lunch.

Sherman. . . does he ever talk to anyone (player, coach)?  Whenever the camera is on him he's just standing there looking disengaged.

mike2579

Here’s ur tired defence Kavis that you thought would win you games. Constant 2 and outs lead to a beat battered defence...
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

tony

Enough with the penalties

Crap.  Practice tomorrow. 9 am in pads. 

Laps

mike2579

Sherman and Stubler look like the old men that pass the change basket at my church. 

MadJack

Look, may as well give Adams the second half.

Not that any of this is Mathews' fault. . . the D is playing terrible this evening (or Ottawa's offence is really good; or a bit of both).

mike2579

Another blowout means more fans loss, more fans loss means less money made...do they honestly even care about the product anymore? I think they got so much money they just dont care

AlsPal

Another blowout means more fans loss, more fans loss means less money made...do they honestly even care about the product anymore? I think they got so much money they just dont care
I'm okay with this one. 

Getting a sense of what Matthews is about. Still better than dragging out drew willy 

MadJack

I'll agree with that.

AlsPal

Matthews suddenly looked good on that TD drive. 

mike2579

I'm okay with this one.

Getting a sense of what Matthews is about. Still better than dragging out drew willy
There have been a few im ok with this one these last couple of years. Remember Cato’s first cfl start...i dont i was drunk...i was there though 

mike2579

You know they are quick to call the dumbest crap but a clear smack to the quarterbacks head is “ok”? Am i missing something?

Johnny Ticat slayer

In 4 games, Ernest Jackson has 8 receptions for 114 yards. This guy is useless! Reed can't find anybody better?! 

The money he is paying Jackson could have been used for Olafioye.  ::)
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

tony

In 4 games, Ernest Jackson has 8 receptions for 114 yards. This guy is useless! Reed can't find anybody better?!

The money he is paying Jackson could have been used for Olafioye.  ::)
Should ask him to return some of that money.

Users Online

90 Guests, 14 Users (23 Spiders, 5 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
150GAGE, StampsRock!, RedandWhite, of course, TheCrazyCatLady, ExPat, btharner, Mightygoose, Katmandu, Google (AdSense) (8), Google (14), Alexa

Most Online Today: 182. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)