okie

Als started Tyree Hollins at LB instead of Branden Dozier.  Dozier only came in as the 4th LB in the 3-4.  Ernest Jackson was listed as a SB, but was mostly a WR.

Not like any of this matters now because the season is over.  Rest of this year will just be players auditioning for an invite to mini-camp 2018.

idealsheldon

I have a wedding in Toronto tomorrow and will miss the game.

I just can`t understand how some people can plan their lives without consulting the CFL schedule!
Ideal, thankfully you missed the game. Your time was better spent at the wedding.
Tony, it was a really nice wedding at the Boulevard Club by the Toronto harbourfront. And last I heard the couple are still together.

I caught the lowlights yesterday morning on TSN, Durant`s accuracy and Campbell`s brain fart.

Not much to add to what everyone has said. Kavis has to go.That`s the easy part. What comes next is the challenge. You need a proactive personnel guy working in harmony with the Head Coach.  

Winnipeg turned things around in 2 years, Jones in Sask. is doing it this season. But Andrew has to make the obvious logical moves, for whatever reason he hasn`t shown he is capable of making them. 

I wonder if he ever takes a peak here, I`m sure he does.

In any case que sera sera.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

tony

I have a wedding in Toronto tomorrow and will miss the game.

I just can`t understand how some people can plan their lives without consulting the CFL schedule!
Ideal, thankfully you missed the game. Your time was better spent at the wedding.
Tony, it was a really nice wedding at the Boulevard Club by the Toronto harbourfront. And last I heard the couple are still together.

I caught the lowlights yesterday morning on TSN, Durant`s accuracy and Campbell`s brain fart.

Not much to add to what everyone has said. Kavis has to go.That`s the easy part. What comes next is the challenge. You need a proactive personnel guy working in harmony with the Head Coach.  

Winnipeg turned things around in 2 years, Jones in Sask. is doing it this season. But Andrew has to make the obvious logical moves, for whatever reason he hasn`t shown he is capable of making them.

I wonder if he ever takes a peak here, I`m sure he does.

In any case que sera sera.
:) Good to hear Ideal.

Users Online

136 Guests, 9 Users (16 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
bedrock, GOTC1, greenandwhite, of course, Taleback, Gornaldatron, Squish, Oskie18, Google (16)

Most Online Today: 214. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)