Thank you,Sheldon.

Richard

idealsheldon

Looks like Bowman will be playing.

John Lu‏Verified account
@JohnLuTSNMtl
1h1 hour ago
More

#AlsMtl Bowman will play Sunday vs #Redblacks with a partial cast on his left hand due to a small fracture sustained last week in BC.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

GHT120

John Lu‏Verified account
@JohnLuTSNMtl

1h1 hour ago
More

#AlsMtl Bowman will play Sunday vs #Redblacks with a partial cast on his left hand due to a small fracture sustained last week in BC.
Good News ...... with Quick focusing on the defence he could almost serve as  aplayer-coach for the the rest of the season.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

okie

Als announce the addition of 6'6" 280lb DT Lawrence Okoye to the Practice Roster.  Okoye represented England in the 2012 Olympics as a Discus Thrower and then decided to try football in 2013.  He has since been with 6 NFL teams but has failed to ever make an Active Roster.  Okoye chose football over an an opportunity to study law at Oxford University.

idealsheldon

Okoye chose football over an an opportunity to study law at Oxford University.
Then how smart can he be. :)

cahoonrules86

Was kind of thinking the same thing!

GHT120

Wonder whether because of how long ago he started play9ing football he might qualify under the "old" rules and be a National ? ? ?

......... yes

........... I do buy lottery tickets.

cividan

John Lu‏Verified account
@JohnLuTSNMtl

1h1 hour ago
More

If memory serves me well, it would not be the first time Bowmen play with a cast... I.m pretty sure I remember him playing with that a few years ago and still doing a good job.
#AlsMTL

AlsPhil

Probably smarter than most fans in attendance at the next game. 

HfxTC

Probably smarter than most fans in attendance at the next game.
ROFLMAO
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

nguyenMTL

Jason Hogan is replacing J. Chapdelaine as the receivers' coach. I am rather surprised that Hogan is bilingual, while J. Chapdelaine is not.

Also, Kavis Reed is looking to hire a new DL coach, as well as a new offensive assistant and a consultant.

okie

Als will be wearing their signature uniforms on Sunday for Interim HC Kavis Reed's first game.  Team did the same last year for Jacques Chapdelaine.  Perhaps, the coaching change was just an excuse so they could break out the Grays.

idealsheldon

Jason Hogan is replacing J. Chapdelaine as the receivers' coach. I am rather surprised that Hogan is bilingual, while J. Chapdelaine is not.

Also, Kavis Reed is looking to hire a new DL coach, as well as a new offensive assistant and a consultant.
No way should the team take Baby Justin back, deserting the team before an important game.

tony

Als will be wearing their signature uniforms on Sunday for Interim HC Kavis Reed's first game.  Team did the same last year for Jacques Chapdelaine.  Perhaps, the coaching change was just an excuse so they could break out the Grays.

• This weekend we’ll take a look back at the team’s history: It was named after the 425th Tactical Fighter Squadron, the first French Canadian squadron of the Royal Canadian Air Force also renowned for its tenacity and dedication. To celebrate, two CF-18 planes will do not one but two stadium flyovers! It’s going to be one heckuva roar! Other events featuring members of the Canadian Armed Forces will be held during halftime. It’s not to be missed and it’s also a wonderful opportunity to honor those who fight to protect our rights and freedoms.

This uniform is to honor the 425th

https://en.montrealalouettes.com/2014/08/25/the-story-behind-the-signature-uniform/

Also Tackle For Hunger :

But perhaps this isn’t your preferred style of combat. No problem – you can help us in the fight against hunger! Bring your non-perishable food items to the stadium on Sunday or make a monetary or credit card donation towards Purolator’s Tackle Hunger program and you can have your photo taken with the Grey Cup!

okie

For what it is worth, the position Chart has Matt Shiltz listed 2nd at QB.  Ernest Jackson is a Slotback.  Davon Walls is not there.  Neither is Philip Blake.

Looks like Davon Walls and Dominique Termansen are now on the Practice Roster.  TJ Graham is on the 1-game Injured List.

Users Online

194 Guests, 16 Users (14 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
papazoola, BillyDee87, leviadon, DogsFan, Hamilton2005, PTBO Dave, habcat, sportsfan100, raymarkca, bedrock, mycko75, TeddyFay, cheater, RedandWhite, tabbiefanmcb, Google (14)

Most Online Today: 365. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)