Teams > Montreal Alouettes

Redblacks at Alouettes 9/17/17

(1/16) > >>

okie:
Game is an absolute must-win if the team hopes to have any chance to make the playoffs.  Lose and for all practical purposes, the season is over.  Team would not deserve any post-season play anyway if they cannot beat Ottawa without Trevor Harris.  Since, the Als are now in desperation mode, I expect Philip Blake in the lineup if he is healthy.

League transactions has DE Ventral McMillan being released, FB Nate O'Halloran moving from the Active to Practice Roster, and the re-signing of WR TJ Graham and adding him to the Active Roster.

tony:

--- Quote from: okie on Sep 11 2017, 10:38 PM ---Game is an absolute must-win if the team hopes to have any chance to make the playoffs.  Lose and for all practical purposes, the season is over.  Team would not deserve any post-season play anyway if they cannot beat Ottawa without Trevor Harris.  Since, the Als are now in desperation mode, I expect Philip Blake in the lineup if he is healthy.

League transactions has DE Ventral McMillan being released, FB Nate O'Halloran moving from the Active to Practice Roster, and the re-signing of WR TJ Graham and adding him to the Active Roster.

--- End quote ---
I do not want the Als to squeak into the playoffs (as remote as this may be). It will only give false hope and prolong the agony. This will be like pulling a band aid off slowly.
Changes are required, top to bottom. Pull off the band aid quickly, move on.

AlsPal:

--- Quote from: tony on Sep 12 2017, 09:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: okie on Sep 11 2017, 10:38 PM ---Game is an absolute must-win if the team hopes to have any chance to make the playoffs.  Lose and for all practical purposes, the season is over.  Team would not deserve any post-season play anyway if they cannot beat Ottawa without Trevor Harris.  Since, the Als are now in desperation mode, I expect Philip Blake in the lineup if he is healthy.

--- End quote ---
I do not want the Als to squeak into the playoffs (as remote as this may). It will only give false hope and prolong the agony. This will be like pulling a band aid off slowly.

--- End quote ---
I agree. Worst yet, this team makes the playoffs and management thinks that what they are doing is working.

Year two of Durant reed and chap.

Please dear god no.

Johnny Ticat slayer:

--- Quote from: AlsPal on Sep 12 2017, 11:04 AM ---

--- End quote ---
I do not want the Als to squeak into the playoffs (as remote as this may). It will only give false hope and prolong the agony. This will be like pulling a band aid off slowly.

--- End quote ---
I agree. Worst yet, this team makes the playoffs and management thinks that what they are doing is working.

Year two of Durant reed and chap.

Please dear god no.

--- End quote ---
Seconded! Please no!

nguyenMTL:

--- End quote ---
I do not want the Als to squeak into the playoffs (as remote as this may be). It will only give false hope and prolong the agony. This will be like pulling a band aid off slowly.

--- End quote ---
Well, at least Andrew Wetenhall is aware of the current situation and won't hesitate to act if the results on the field are still mediocre, even if the Als make the playoffs.

http://www.rds.ca/football/alouettes/lcf-les-proprietaires-des-alouettes-sont-mecontents-des-performances-de-l-equipe-1.5713853

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version