Poll

Quand les Alouettes fermeront-ils les portes?

Cette année.

0 (0%)
Avant le début de la saison 2018.

0 (0%)
Après la saison 2018 mais avant 2019.
12.5%
2 (12.5%)
Avant la saison 2019.
18.8%
3 (18.8%)
Après 2019.
12.5%
2 (12.5%)
Les Alouettes ne fermeront pas.
56.3%
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

RichardVeilleux

Agreed drafted Fabion Foote may not be ready to play, but why don't you talk about players drafted before him and who have done nothing,yet.

DL Faith Ekalitie Winnipeg
LB Cameron Judge Saskatchewan
WR David Vandervoort BC
WR Nathanie Behar Edmonton
OL Geoff Gray Winnipeg  I know he is in a NFL practice roster. The Giants, I think.
OL Woods Toronto

Many,beside Foote, don't seem ready.

Richard

HfxTC

There is not ready to start and not ready to dress... Two very different things.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

nguyenMTL

Agreed drafted Fabion Foote may not be ready to play, but why don't you talk about players drafted before him and who have done nothing,yet.

DL Faith Ekalitie Winnipeg
LB Cameron Judge Saskatchewan
WR David Vandervoort BC
WR Nathanie Behar Edmonton
OL Geoff Gray Winnipeg  I know he is in a NFL practice roster. The Giants, I think.
OL Woods Toronto

Many,beside Foote, don't seem ready.

Richard
Since I'm the one who brought up the subject, I do not necessarily disagree with the idea of drafting Fabion Foote. 

My issue is that Kavis Reed was so ratio-obsessed that he only thought of selecting a DT as his 1st pick, instead of going like almost every other team and pick an OL to reinforce an aging offensive line.

Also, it looks like none of the top DTs are going to be huge contributors in the CFL, whether it is Ekatikie, Luke, Foote or Vaughn. Moreover, Okafor's future seems to be as an OL.

HfxTC

You bring up one of the main reasons why I would not give him another opportunity, he doesn't learn, his oline depth in Edmonton and his inability to put his QB in a position to win got him fired.

What kind of guy with 15 years CFL experience maligns his Oline???

I don't know if he's a racist but his roster management stinks of racism. Facts are there...

Ruby out Olafoyle in
Brouillette out Phillips/Wright in
Perrett out Simmons in
Shorthill out Plesius in
Woods out Tovell in

All of his free agents signing are black players
Most if not all of his draft picks black players.

That coincidence? :o

Danny Barrett must be on his way to take the HC job.

RichardVeilleux

Rendus bas en maudit quand on juge un directeur général par la couleur des joueurs signés ou repêchés.

Deux sinon 3 des choix au repêchage sont "blancs". De plus:

Adams out-Black-  Willy in -White- 
Cato out-Black- Shiltz in-White-
Ryan White out-Black- Sean Jamieson in- White-

Richard

LeStaf

You bring up one of the main reasons why I would not give him another opportunity, he doesn't learn, his oline depth in Edmonton and his inability to put his QB in a position to win got him fired.

I don't know if he's a racist but his roster management stinks of racism. Facts are there...

Ruby out Olafoyle in
Perrett out Simmons in
Shorthill out Plesius in
Woods out Tovell in

Honnêtement, je me fous de la couleur de la peau du joueur. Fait-il le travail ou ne fait-il pas le travail est la seule question qui compte.  Jusqu'à maintenant, la plupart de ses sélections ne le font pas.
[size=150]For translation  ---->[/size]  http://translate.google.ca/

everyman

Ruby out Olafoyle in
Perrett out Simmons in
Shorthill out Plesius in
Woods out Tovell in

This is sheer madness to post this. Disgusting and shameful.

idealsheldon

A post equivalent to a Trump tweet.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

everyman

A post equivalent to a Trump tweet.
You mean a post from a racist lunatic? This is OK here? from an Edmonton fan yet.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Johnny was reading an article that states that 70% of NFL players are black. It is logical to conclude from this stat, that there are many more black football players than white players. So when a player is replaced, it is much more likely he will be replaced by a black player, simply because there are more of them. 

We can put the racism angle to rest. Kavis Reed has flaws, but he is not a racist. 

http://www.lapresse.ca/sports/football/201709/28/01-5137515-les-proprietaires-de-la-nfl-ont-peur-de-leurs-joueurs-affirme-trump.php

"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

LeStaf

Je dis n'importe quoi comme la plupart du temps, mais si le prochain tandem pour garnir l'équipe était composé de Barker ET Hervey?

HfxTC

LeStaf

HfxTC

Johnny Ticat slayer

Users Online

94 Guests, 14 Users (17 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
bobo82, Palmer, dcmoses, sully, Abendschan, Johnny Ticat slayer, danoc_86, KevinRiley2, Iconic SR, bohdon, Chewbaca1973, ExPat, Mark, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)