GHT120

On the Durant sack just before the 3 minute warning, WHAT was Giguere doing standing behind Durant??  DD almost landed at SG's feet.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

hercules130

Remind me again, why did the Alouettes let Green go?
"Go Alouettes!" - Dan Marino, October 2011

nguyenMTL

It shows that Brodeur-Jourdain has missed practice time and is not 100% healthy, because the pass protection is the worst I've seen this season.

Also, can we start making tackles?

I wish we would kept Martese Jackson instead of Logan

nguyenMTL

Legitimate knee concern

GHT120

If DD was the Argos QB today, or SG on the Als, SG would have 7 yards receiving.
From what I recall it was largely $$$$$$$$.  As well paid as Jackson later was, Green was due to make more ... wouldn't take a cut ... and was coming off a serious injury. 

HfxTC

Legitimate knee concern
Horseshiat! Kavis gave his money to Phillips,Oromasiowu,Bailey,Harris,Plesius....
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

GHT120

Als tackling is generally atrocious today.

HfxTC

SJ has 128 yards and 2 TD in a half of football... Wetenhall must be grinding down on that cigar right about now LMAO

hercules130

Legitimate knee concern
And how does the knee look today?

GHT120

Legitimate knee concern
SG deserves CREDIT for coming back, but if I recall his injury was described at the time as as bad or worse than the one that ended Jamal Richardson's career; he was no "lock" for this season.

HfxTC

SJ had passed his physical, everything was fine. Kavis robbed him of his money to squander it around. Kavis fixed nothing and set the franchise back years.

Then you have Tovell running around like a chicken with his head cut off missing tackles everywhere.

hercules130

Legitimate knee concern
SG deserves CREDIT for coming back, but if I recall his injury was described at the time as as bad or worse than the one that ended Jamal Richardson's career; he was no "lock" for this season.
And yet the Argonauts took the leap of faith...

HfxTC

SJ had passed his physical, everything was fine. Kavis robbed him of his money to squander it around. Kavis fixed nothing and set the franchise back years.

Then you have Tovell running around like a chicken with his head cut off missing tackles everywhere.
So? Alouettes got nothing for a Hall of Fame receiver who was loyal to his team.

GHT120

Time to get Jacory Harris ready for the 2nd half ....... we know what Drew Willy can't do.

GHT120

Legitimate knee concern
And yet the Argonauts took the leap of faith...
Doubt he is making what he was due to make in Montreal.
I doubt SG would be making a significant difference in the problems the Als offence has had for much of the season.

Users Online

162 Guests, 14 Users (19 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
danoc_86, Mightygoose, bobo82, rpaege, bohdon, KevinRiley2, Sidney, Chewbaca1973, ExPat, raymarkca, sully, Niagara Als, Google (19)

Most Online Today: 365. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)