Ottawa_Rough_Riders

The Alouettes wore their iconic "Winged Helmet" from the 1960's vs. BC. My favourite helmet of theirs. they will be wearing a different one from each era of their history each month. I think this is super cool. Wish the Redblacks would do the same and market our long 140 year history of Ottawa football with retro helmets and uniforms and merchandise.
Knock Em Cold, In the Cold ! (Jack Gotta circa 1973)

Balticfox

The Alouettes wore their iconic "Winged Helmet" from the 1960's vs. BC. My favourite helmet of theirs. 
Agreed!

8)
Radically Canadian!

tony

Looking forward to seeing the  delta logo from 74.

tony

J'ai détesté ce logo de casque "delta" et je le déteste toujours maintenant.

:o
To each is own!   ;)

LeStaf

Ce casque des années '60 représente très bien cette équipe des Alouettes : une aura de médiocrité.
For translation  ---->  http://translate.google.ca/

MadJack

Ce casque des années '60 représente très bien cette équipe des Alouettes : une aura de médiocrité.
I recall the 60s Alouettes really really well. 

And médiocrité is being kind.

cahoonrules86

Go back to the Grey angry bird helmets withe the grey pants.   They had better luck with those colors. 

RougeMe

Sorry to be the killjoy. I am not interested in the color of the gift wrap, and the frilly bow. 

Only in the quality of the gift ... which needs a lot of improvement to tantalize me.

tony

Sorry to be the killjoy. I am not interested in the color of the gift wrap, and the frilly bow.

Only in the quality of the gift ... which needs a lot of improvement to tantalize me.
True. However the title of this thread was in reference to the Winged Helmet.

Balticfox

Celui-ci cadeau peut-être?

???

Onemoredork

Keep the wings full time. Present logo is highschool. Can't wait to see abstract bird head logo.

tony

The helmet of this month

GHT120

The helmet of this month

The eye should be GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

Niagara Als

I like the winged helmet, much improved over the cartoon of recent years.

idealsheldon

The eye should be GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn`t realize it at first but you`re certainly right. Somebody better make a trip to Reno Depot.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

Users Online

65 Guests, 2 Users (15 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
rshmglsky, PatLynch, Google (14), Baidu

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)