HfxTC

2 Torn ACL's in college and then a Broken Foot in the NFL.  Has not played in 2 years.  A little undersized for his position.

Without seeing him workout recently and maybe even giving him a physical, a team would be taking a risk if they a forgo high draft pick.
I think they would definitely want to work him out. Seems to be in good health now, he's listed at 6,6" 312 the most recent info.
I believe it was everyman who noted that the supplemental drafts players do not generally work out. Ted Laurant is the only player I can think of that is still very productive, indeed he still is highly ranked. Since the Als will likely pick very high in the 2018 draft they might be in a position to select a better DT than the supplemental player now available.
Ted Laurent worked out pretty well for Eric Tillman.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Users Online

128 Guests, 20 Users (23 Spiders, 5 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Augustus67, RedandWhite, KevinRiley2, Iconic SR, Killer91, Lyle B. Style, ExPat, Oskie18, oskee7777, tcmike, Mightygoose, Bigshot, TravelPat1, SeaFiddle, Onemoredork, Google (AdSense) (9), Google (14)

Most Online Today: 189. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)