Niagara Als

Upon reading of this trade my initial thought was "with these NFL potential QBs,I guess Kavis must not be satisfied with the QB's". With a complete read I feel this trade was OK. I do still wonder about the QB position.

HfxTC

I don't worry at all with Bomben's contract numbers. First of all, it's not up to $195,000-max.- that will be added; hence, Bomben will replace a player who was on roster in 2017,most probably Matt Vonk, so the total addition will be at the most roughly $130,000. For 6 games, Philippe Gagnon will be replaced by a rookie or Jamieson. Other savings. Then, Chris Williams will be released and,if replaced by Robinson, another $100,000 or so will be saved/reduced.

There are no problems with the cap situation.

Richard
Wow! The Als traded Gabe Knapton, one of the best DE in the game for Chris Williams and now you're saying they will change their mind about Chris Williams and release just cut him.
Nothing to see.... move along #trustkavis

That would be such a mismanagement of resources...
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

RichardVeilleux

C'est pas drôle!! Williams pour Knapton. Imagine!! 

On va pleurer.

Richard

idealsheldon

On va pleurer.

Richard

Richard, don`t argue with The Great Eskimoo!
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

Grover

Kavis wins this trade!

1. He got the best player in the trade
2. He weakened a East opponents Oline
(No matter who TiCats draft or replace Bomben with, the Oline will not be as good)
3. Still holds the 2nd pick overall

Tillman was terrified that Kavis would trade the pick to someone else

The only part of the trade in HAM favour really is the 2019 2nd.

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

cahoonrules86

Always liked Ryan Bomben...he will help our Oline.  My main concern is what looks like very mediocre QBs...but time will tell.  At least KR is trying hard to better the team even though some decisions are questionable now...but we shall see.

HfxTC

On va pleurer.

Richard
I'm not the clown who claims that the Als will cut Williams without him playing a game.

idealsheldon

Alex Tanney is a 30 year old journeyman NFL QB. Released by the Titans Apr. 30, he signed with the Giants today.
He could also be halftime entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxDJb03a0yo&app=desktop

Of course he comes to the Als and his first 3 passes will be intercepted. :(

RichardVeilleux

Unless it's for cap issues or a specific player that they want, it's difficult to understand the Hamilton trade with the Als. We all know that Eric Tillman likes to make trades.

Regarding the Als, I still think that they will draft an OL when they pick,after Hamilton.

Should Hamilton selects a non OL, I am positive that the Als will draft OL Trey Rutherford; if he's not available, these 2 OL could be considered: Mark Korte and Andrew Pickett.

I have doubts that the Als will select a WR in round 1, even if WR Mark Chapman is available.

Long-shot for Hamilton or Montreal: DB Godfrey Onyeka.

In round 3,when they pick again, they could draft amongst these players,if available:
WR Etienne Moisan.
WR Tyrone Pierre.
LB Micoth Teitz.
OL Arnaud Gendron Dumouchel.
DL Mathieu Breton.

Richard

idealsheldon

Unless it's for cap issues or a specific player that they want, it's difficult to understand the Hamilton trade with the Als. We all know that Eric Tillman likes to make trades.

I think Grover explained it well, they really want Chapman and were concerned Kavis would have traded the 1st pick elsewhere.

The question is if the Tiger Cats offered Bomben or Kavis insisted on him.

RichardVeilleux

I do hope that Grover is right, Sheldon, so Kavis can draft OL Trey Rutherford.

Richard

GHT120

I have the strangest feeling that Kavis will trade down in the first round one more time, to add a lower 1st and a 2nd ... of course I have a similar feeling before many lottery draws.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

HfxTC

I have the strangest feeling that Kavis will trade down in the first round one more time, to add a lower 1st and a 2nd ... of course I have a similar feeling before many lottery draws.

GHT120

I would take ANY pills from THAT guy

tony

I do hope that Grover is right, Sheldon, so Kavis can draft OL Trey Rutherford.

Richard
Rutherford

Users Online

85 Guests, 16 Users (10 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Augustus67, Grover, RichardVeilleux, FenderGuy69, mycko75, papazoola, StampsRock!, SeaFiddle, MtnCat, MrLucky, Lyle B. Style, Sidney, J5V, ExPat, Google (AdSense) (5), Google (5)

Most Online Today: 154. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)