Pitbull4Life

Does anyone know anything about DT Justin Zimmer from Ferris State?  He was added to the practice squad along with 3 other guys a few weeks back but I’ve heard nothing?

okie

All I know he is still there while Lawrence Okoye is not.  All year the Als have wanted to go non-import at the DT, so an import has to be an impact player there.  Impact meaning somebody who is disruptive and commands a double team.  If the Als see anything in him, then most likely they will activate him for one of these final games and give him a chance to make an impression.

idealsheldon

The DT position is a perfect example of how poor the the Als recruiting has been. They have struck out at finding Internationals at a position that should be relatively easy to fill. Just look around the league at Tor., Calg., Ham., etc. DE is the tougher position to find, not DT.

They wrongly evaluated Ray Drew thinking he was the guy, then tried Davin Walls, Okoye, and have so far left Zimmer on the practice roster. All this after not trying to re-sign Cash.

But maybe we don`t need player talent because Kavis is creating culture.

I`m not always right, I just think I am.

tony

:D

Johnny Ticat slayer

The DT position is a perfect example of how poor the the Als recruiting has been. They have struck out at finding Internationals at a position that should be relatively easy to fill. Just look around the league at Tor., Calg., Ham., etc. DE is the tougher position to find, not DT.

They wrongly evaluated Ray Drew thinking he was the guy, then tried Davin Walls, Okoye, and have so far left Zimmer on the practice roster. All this after not trying to re-sign Cash.

A culture of losing!
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Users Online

112 Guests, 14 Users (18 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
bobo82, vjcos, tony, The Last Word, LeBird, FootbalYouBet, Lyle B. Style, EastVanMark, KevinRiley2, bowl450, Taleback, habcat, Google (18)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)