MadJack

@madjack WHAT? I was right chapdelaine and thorpe STUNK/STINK. so what's the problem I was damn close!!
You didn't say that Chapdelaine and Thorpe "stunk/stink".

You said Thorpe would be the next head coach. . . and he wasn't.

You said Chapdelaine would 'never ever' be the head coach. . . and he was.

So no, you weren't "damn close", you were flat out wrong.

HfxTC

@HFxTC: why are you so upset with GM kavis reed unable to speak french? can you?
Mhercee!
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Johnny Ticat slayer

glengarry flush sounds like that guy who went by the name "Als rule" a few years ago. He has posted here using different names over the years and usually gets banned. 
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

HfxTC

glengarry flush sounds like that guy who went by the name "Als rule" a few years ago. He has posted here using different names over the years and usually gets banned.
Or gets institutionalized every now and again.

LeStaf

every person who dislikes GM kavis reed knows nothing about football. he's doing an outstanding job!!
Que dire alors de Brock Sunderland?
For translation  ---->  http://translate.google.ca/

LeStaf

C'est lui.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Or gets institutionalized every now and again.
It looks like he has been put back into the asylum...

Users Online

89 Guests, 6 Users (6 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
robleggett, catfish, Rick16, Habsfan, Google (6)

Most Online Today: 160. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)