GHT120

One could argue first read or not, as good as DD and not making the same money.
DD as a comparison is setting a very low bar to get over.

I was one of those who was suckered into believing DD would be the best QB the Als would have had seen since AC and a legit (but not elite) starter.  Not one who feels that the Als have lost a lot (except time) in letting Cato go and trading Adams ... but WHOEVER is GM this winter must address the QB spot (like what little we have seen of Shiltz).
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

LeStaf

For the past two games I turned the TV of at half time. I never did this before as I am addicted to the Als. The team'QB Durant is over the hill. I would like to see the young QBs play the closing games. I stay tuned should the Als do this and, also test out candidates for other positions also. I have some agreement with Richard that the owners have generally been very supportive of the team. Financially this is very true. I did not agree with the firing of Chapdelaine. He did bring winning ways to the team ate last season but, Kavis did not give hm the players needed for 2017.
Excellent regard sur ce désastre.

Mais cette fois, ce sont clairement les proprios qui l'ont provoqué en ne choisissant pas le nouveau DG selon des critères sensés.  Ils ne peuvent plus se rabattre sur Popp pour porter le chapeau ou nettoyer leurs écuries.  Et s'ils persistent dans cette voie insensée, ils ne pourront jamais trouver preneur pour l'équipe même s'ils voulaient la vendre.
[size=150]For translation  ---->[/size]  http://translate.google.ca/

Niagara Als

The TiCats Masoli will be eligible for free agency next year. The TiCat coach June Jones gave Masoli THE QB position after the team lost 8 straight losses. I was never a Masoli fan but, he did respond well to the
opportunity and almost got the TiCats into a play off position. He will be a free agent next season. Would anyone  be tempted to think he might be potentially useful for the Als team?

idealsheldon

The TiCats Masoli will be eligible for free agency next year. The TiCat coach June Jones gave Masoli THE QB position after the team lost 8 straight losses. I was never a Masoli fan but, he did respond well to the
opportunity and almost got the TiCats into a play off position. He will be a free agent next season. Would anyone  be tempted to think he might be potentially useful for the Als team?

It would be highly unlikely the Cats will let Masoli get away. Similarly the Redblacks will not let free agent Harris get away.

As for the other potential free agent QBs I`m aware of, we won`t mention Lulay, Ray and Glenn or Als Pal will have a heart attack.

That leaves Franklin and Bridge. Plus Collaros who most likely will be released by the Cats.

Much has been made of Chris Jones making a big play for Franklin, so where would that leave Bridge?  
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

GHT120

opportunity and almost got the TiCats into a play off position. He will be a free agent next season. Would anyone  be tempted to think he might be potentially useful for the Als team?

It would be highly unlikely the Cats will let Masoli get away. Similarly the Redblacks will not let free agent Harris get away.

As for the other potential free agent QBs I`m aware of, we won`t mention Lulay, Ray and Glenn or Als Pal will have a heart attack.

That leaves Franklin and Bridge. Plus Collaros who most likely will be released by the Cats.

Much has been made of Chris Jones making a big play for Franklin, so where would that leave Bridge?  
I remain concerned about Bridge until he shows that he can make his progressions/reads, regularly under pressure.  He has had some great games but his highlights this season have been one receiver, tunnel-vision plays.

HfxTC

One could argue first read or not, as good as DD and not making the same money.
DD as a comparison is setting a very low bar to get over.

I was one of those who was suckered into believing DD would be the best QB the Als would have had seen since AC and a legit (but not elite) starter.  Not one who feels that the Als have lost a lot (except time) in letting Cato go and trading Adams ... but WHOEVER is GM this winter must address the QB spot (like what little we have seen of Shiltz).
Shiltz and Pipkin are not bad prospects but they are two to three years from being able to lead a CFL football team. How do the Ald deal with a couple more years of 1 to 5 win seasons? My guess is they won't.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Users Online

111 Guests, 13 Users (16 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
vjcos, Palmer, nopa, bobo82, The Last Word, LeBird, FootbalYouBet, Lyle B. Style, EastVanMark, KevinRiley2, bowl450, Google (16)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)