nguyenMTL

I don't think we should expect Rich Stubler to stay beyond 2018, as he is merely a stopgap solution for this season.

Lyle B. Style

If Stubler can get to the 9 game mark - I suspect he'll finish the season in Montreal.

The odds are against him (and others, obviously) surviving to Game 9
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

Balticfox

You're just looking for a fight there buddy boy.
A touch of Alzheimer's setting in for you, Johnny? You beat me to the punch with this post way back on the first page:

Quote from: Johnny Ticat slayer
You have a lot of nerve coming into OUR forum, and telling us we cannot criticize our team. Stick to your fantasy crap and the main forum.

It's alright though. I'm willing to stick around now as long as it takes me to finish the job.

Your narcissistic nature is not wanted here.

Narcissistic? An interesting observation coming from someone who keeps referring to himself in the third person.

You either talk about your fantasy football, or criticize posters;

Only one specific poster actually. Is asking you to count to one setting the bar too high for you?

neither is acceptable.

Sorry son. Let me dissuade you of the notion that anybody was foolish enough to appoint you the boss.

Keep complaining snowflake.

Complaining? Who was it then who complained to the mods about my mentioning the word "Fantasy" in this forum? Let me give you a hint. It wasn't me.

:P
Radically Canadian!

GHT120

Looking for the silver lining, I thought Stef Logan had a solid game and may set a new record with all the kickoffs that will be coming his way this season. Saw no quit in his game...
Saw no threat in it either.  One really good return (that I saw) was just running to a hole in the coverage, not beating anyone on his own.
6 returns for 175 yds. Best average of week 2. Give the guy a break. Just saying.
I was reacting to what I saw ... plain and simple ... like Willy's numbers in week 1, stats don't always tell the story.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

Lyle B. Style

Looking for the silver lining, I thought Stef Logan had a solid game and may set a new record with all the kickoffs that will be coming his way this season. Saw no quit in his game...
Saw no threat in it either.  One really good return (that I saw) was just running to a hole in the coverage, not beating anyone on his own.
6 returns for 175 yds. Best average of week 2. Give the guy a break. Just saying.
I was reacting to what I saw ... plain and simple ... like Willy's numbers in week 1, stats don't always tell the story.
Like Ronda Rousey's stats for her first round with Hollywood Holly Holm - before Holm kicked Ronda's head off in the 2nd round . . .

or the first 42 seconds of Ronda's next fight with pudgy Amanda Nunes - 5 seconds before Nunes battered and out of shape and gassed Rousey into submission!

Johnny Ticat slayer

You're just looking for a fight there buddy boy.
A touch of Alzheimer's setting in for you, Johnny? You beat me to the punch with this post way back on the first page:

You have a lot of nerve coming into OUR forum, and telling us we cannot criticize our team. Stick to your fantasy crap and the main forum.

It's alright though. I'm willing to stick around now as long as it takes me to finish the job.

Your narcissistic nature is not wanted here.

Narcissistic? An interesting observation coming from someone who keeps referring to himself in the third person.

You either talk about your fantasy football, or criticize posters;

Only one specific poster actually. Is asking you to count to one setting the bar too high for you?

neither is acceptable.

Sorry son. Let me dissuade you of the notion that anybody was foolish enough to appoint you the boss.

Keep complaining snowflake.

Complaining? Who was it then who complained to the mods about my mentioning the word "Fantasy" in this forum? Let me give you a hint. It wasn't me.

:P
Hey Barfticfox, kiss Johnny's backside! You keep wanking in front of the mirror, while thinking of your lame fantasy football.

Johnny knows for a fact that a handful of people complained about your lame arse posts. Keep complaining to Johnny; cause good ole Johnny just don't give a rat's arse!

From now on Johnny will ignore you, so you

TALK TO THE HAND B****!
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Balticfox

You keep wanking in front of the mirror, while thinking of your lame fantasy football.

Now, now, Johnny. There's no need for you to air your sexual fantasies on this board. And no, I don't have any pictures for you.

From now on Johnny will ignore you...

So you're so important that the rest of us are supposed to care whether you're ignoring us or not? You're betraying the mindset of a teenage girl. "I'm ignoring you! So there!"

Quote from: Johnny Ticat Slayer
...so you

TALK TO THE HAND B****!

Hmmmmm. So while you know nothing about football, you're right up to date on the latest pop culture references from television? Now I know you're a teenage girl. That certainly explains then your interest in the sexual proclivities of the gentlemen on this board.

I'm therefore sorry to have been so nasty to you, dear. I'll have to send you flowers by way of apology.

:-*

Reggiemac

Re our D. A good system puts players in position to succeed. But its up to the players to make that tackle and grab the interception. Too many times we have seen easy interceptions dropped and tackles missed.  At least the playerswere in position to make a play we haventhad too many blown coverages so hopefully the interceptions and good tackles will come our way.

GHT120

Re our D. A good system puts players in position to succeed. But its up to the players to make that tackle and grab the interception. Too many times we have seen easy interceptions dropped and tackles missed.  At least the playerswere in position to make a play we haventhad too many blown coverages so hopefully the interceptions and good tackles will come our way.
I have not liked the number of attempts to cut down runners/receivers without wrapping them up.

Reggiemac

Too often we have see where our D players are trying to send the opposition player into the next time zone rather than wrapping up and when they miss the opositionplayer is still running.. Quit trying for the bighiite film hit just tackle.

Users Online

53 Guests, 3 Users (10 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Garney 26, PatLynch, Google (AdSense) (3), Google (7)

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)