HfxTC

As I wrote,MadJack I would take Shiltz and Fugate before Bethel-Thompson. A pre-season game does not a successful career make.

Enough written on that matter,for me.

Richard
How many backups looked like All stars during pre-season games when Trestman was in Montreal ?

Just about all of them.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

GHT120

As I wrote,MadJack I would take Shiltz and Fugate before Bethel-Thompson. A pre-season game does not a successful career make.

Enough written on that matter,for me.

Richard
What abiout the Argos other International QB ... Dakota Prukop?
Former Montana State Bobcat / Oregon Duck.
If B-T wins the 3rd QB role doubt they keep Prukop around just because he is willing to also play some special teams.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

okie

Prukop was on the Als neg list before Reed dropped him.  Popp then added him and signed him in Toronto.  I highly doubt that Popp would not only release him, but the Als would admit an error and sign him.

HfxTC

Johnny ? How long you figure Kavis has left ? I'm thinking 4 to 7 weeks.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Johnny ? How long you figure Kavis has left ? I'm thinking 4 to 7 weeks.
Reed should be fired right now! Not finding a better starting QB than Drew Willy is a fireable offense.

He should be fired within 4 to 7 weeks as you say, if the team struggles. But, the Wetenhals won't fire him. Unfortunately, Johnny expects him to be here for the whole season. And what a loooooooong season it will be...
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

tony

Johnny, you are probably right in regard to Reed.
Based on Wettenhal’s commentary at the annual golf tournament this past Monday, Reed has done a good job over the off season rebuilding the team.

Johnny Ticat slayer

The Great Kazoo strikes again!

Reed accidentally cuts Fulton, and takes over 30 minutes to realise his error. He almost loses him to another team.

Managing a roster is too complicated for Reed... What say you Kavis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byR_i1lAD0E

HfxTC

Reed accidentally cuts Fulton, and takes over 30 minutes to realise his error. He almost loses him to another team.

Wow... what a shiatshow.

GHT120

I would not have shed a tear about Fulton, he was a turnstile Saturday afternoon

tony

Is there no second and third review by others before submitting the list?

Think Reed should be wearing the T the players were wearing :

Earn your wings 

okie

I would not have shed a tear about Fulton, he was a turnstile Saturday afternoon

You are correct that Fulton's release would not have been a shock based on his play.  Maybe the Als intended to cut him, but a late trade offer or unexpected injury led to a change of plans.

On the other hand, the team could have just made a error in the press release.  The mistake would not have been unprecedented either.  Just 2 days ago, the Als had to issue a second version of their Positional Chart for yesterday's preseason game.

HfxTC

You are correct that Fulton's release would not have been a shock based on his play.  Maybe the Als intended to cut him, but a late trade offer or unexpected injury led to a change of plans.

On the other hand, the team could have just made a error in the press release.  The mistake would not have been unprecedented either.  Just 2 days ago, the Als had to issue a second version of their Positional Chart for yesterday's preseason game.
Yet he cut Olafoyle who was owed 145k for the upcoming season (already paid 50k) to keep Fulton who's paid at least 125k... Crazy stuff... Really crazy.

tony

Andrew Wettenhal on 690 right now. Reed has done what he said he would do. Came to him in the off season with a plan and has executed as he laid it out.
Changed the coaching staff as well as a good portion of the players.
Feels it is a matter of time before this will show on the field.

No plans to sell the team. Been here for 21 years. Loves the city.

Stays at his Dad's apartment when in Montreal.
Uses the metro, shuttle up to the field, and or walks.

Has to grow the fan base.

Trying to reposition themselves in the city and getting out in the community.

Someone texted in saying that the stadium is old and needs updating. What changes will happen (if any) to the stadium.
His response, it is more about the in game experience and making it better than cosmetic changes.

G Man

Andrew Wettenhal on 690 right now. Reed has done what he said he would do. Came to him in the off season with a plan and has executed as he laid it out.

Someone texted in saying that the stadium is old and needs updating. What changes will happen (if any) to the stadium.
His response, it is more about the in game experience and making it better than cosmetic changes.
So basically he's still in the denial phase, confirming recovery is still quite a ways away.

HfxTC

So basically he's still in the denial phase, confirming recovery is still quite a ways away.
At least we have the satisfaction that he's pissin away his inheritance.

Users Online

43 Guests, 3 Users (4 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
meaker23, Clawed2bitz, Google (4)

Most Online Today: 109. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)