Niagara Als

Just pointing out that Reed cut Woods at 5:30 am on the second day of T/C.
Did not have the decency to let him know prior to T/C.

I am not jumping on the Reed Love Band wagon until I see how this team does on the field.

Can do all the Pom Pom rah rah he wants.

Progression and wins are what counts for me.
I think that feeling was clearly reflected by the 20 000 at Molson Center :P
Also been told their season ticket sales are just a hair more than half what they were last year at this time.

Niagara Als

Just pointing out that Reed cut Woods at 5:30 am on the second day of T/C.
Did not have the decency to let him know prior to T/C.

I am not jumping on the Reed Love Band wagon until I see how this team does on the field.

Can do all the Pom Pom rah rah he wants.

Progression and wins are what counts for me.
I think that feeling was clearly reflected by the 20 000 at Molson Center :P
Also been told their season ticket sales are just a hair more than half what they were last year at this time.
Its been a long post season with much focus on the Als GM who disappointed many of this sites fans by his perceived errors in judgement beginning with Reeds tenure since taking on his GM/ HC roles with the team. We all have had our concerns with Reeds abilities to lead this franchise back to respectability in the CFL. One has to wonder about the perceptions of the fan base and, be concerned with how this group will/will not support the team through the purchase of tickets in the season  to come?

Niagara Als

I would like to hear about the reported meeting between management and 20,000 fans. If this number of fans did turn out, then I would believe the team has retained fan interest. The big issue ahead has to be  how the Als fans will respond through purchase of tickets. I would love to hear about this meeting and, the response of those  who attended it. The preamble to season 2018 has begun. We will soon be able to respond to the Fire Kavis/ not Fire Kavis issue.

HfxTC

I would like to hear about the reported meeting between management and 20,000 fans. If this number of fans did turn out, then I would believe the team has retained fan interest. The big issue ahead has to be  how the Als fans will respond through purchase of tickets. I would love to hear about this meeting and, the response of those  who attended it. The preamble to season 2018 has begun. We will soon be able to respond to the Fire Kavis/ not Fire Kavis issue.
The 20 000 fans were Habs fans at Molson Center. Where a few hundred bothered to clap when Freeman was shown on the jumbotron waving to the fans.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Reggiemac

By give him a chance I mean on this years body of work, the only signing I didnt like was Drew Willy, otherwise so far this year no bitches hopefull our depth will be able to survive the inevitable injuries.

HfxTC

By give him a chance I mean on this years body of work, the only signing I didnt like was Drew Willy, otherwise so far this year no bitches hopefull our depth will be able to survive the inevitable injuries.
He had be last year and then came all the surprises after season ticket season was over. Proof will be on the field. Losing Raiche was ugly, she clearly did not believe in what Reed was selling. Overall so far he's done ok. If he convinces Muamba to sign for two years and he keeps his draft pick, I would say the Als had a more successful off season than I imagined they would. I'd wait to see what surprises are coming...

glengarry flash

all the people calling for GM kavis reed's scalp are just plain nuts!

Johnny Ticat slayer

all the people calling for GM kavis reed's scalp are just plain nuts!
Nobody wants to scalp him. Most people just think he is not qualified to be a GM, and should not have the job. His first year as GM was a disaster. Go back and read this entire thread, instead of just blowing hot air. 

For Reed, we will see how year 2 goes. A big improvement is required for him to prove he is capable of being an effective GM. 
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Reggiemac

So far so good now to manage the cap if we haveto shedcotracts then  heres my choices to go. Drew Willy and Nick Lewis. We have good looking rooies coming in for both positions. Two Guys that would look goodin the slot, Branswig and Posey and any of the rookie
QBs have to be abetter choice than Willy.

glengarry flash

@johnny ticat slayer: still blowing hot air I see. GM kavis reed is qualified in fact very qualified to be GM. 

glengarry flash

@reggiemac: branswig & posey are both new with no history.

HfxTC

@johnny ticat slayer: still blowing hot air I see. GM kavis reed is qualified in fact very qualified to be GM.

Until he proves it. He's a bum.

AlsPal

He is a proven bum. 

Johnny Ticat slayer

How's the weather in Lake Placid? 

LeStaf

Exact.  Kavis doit prouver qu'il a sa place chez les pros dans son poste.  Les doutes qu'il a semés à cet effet l'an dernier demeurent une sérieuse côte à remonter.  Pour ma part, je ne m'attends pas à grand chose de cette équipe. Peut-être une 10ième place...
For translation  ---->  http://translate.google.ca/

Users Online

88 Guests, 6 Users (11 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
RedandWhite, Stampeder67, Grover, J5V, Google (AdSense) (3), Google (8)

Most Online Today: 153. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)