Johnny Ticat slayer

Collaros has lost his last 12 starts....
Why would Montreal be happy with him?
I thought when Collaros started with Hamilton that the Ticats had really got a great QB for the foreseeable future. Unfortunately for them he has been terrible since his big injury a couple of years ago. I would not want the Als anywhere near Collaros.

Then again they do have a good history with Hamilton retread Qbs.
We don't need Collaros, heck we got Willy.
:)

LOL! Yes, Willy the great!
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Johnny Ticat slayer

The Green/Woods moves really hurt. These were 2 of the most respected guys in the locker room. I'm not saying Bear would've made the results that different, but he was the leader and brain on defense. To cut him on day 2 of camp makes it even more terrible. Green deserved at least a chance to come back, to show well what he's been showing in TO...

Complete ratio shakeup (Cash swapped for NAT DTs notably) did nothing on offense and took away what our defense was known for, constant pressure. But hey typical GM with no experience trying to do too much.
Johnny forgot to mention Woods. What a STUPID decision Reed made, cutting him on day 2 of training camp.  >:(

As if this defense couldn't use him...

tony

The Green/Woods moves really hurt. These were 2 of the most respected guys in the locker room. I'm not saying Bear would've made the results that different, but he was the leader and brain on defense. To cut him on day 2 of camp makes it even more terrible. Green deserved at least a chance to come back, to show well what he's been showing in TO...

Complete ratio shakeup (Cash swapped for NAT DTs notably) did nothing on offense and took away what our defense was known for, constant pressure. But hey typical GM with no experience trying to do too much.
Johnny forgot to mention Woods. What a STUPID decision Reed made, cutting him on day 2 of training camp.  >:(

In hindsight, Bear is probably happy now that Kavis let him go. 

Johnny Ticat slayer

Johnny forgot to mention Woods. What a STUPID decision Reed made, cutting him on day 2 of training camp.  >:(

In hindsight, Bear is probably happy now that Kavis let him go.
Bear is surely very happy. He is making a bit less money during the regular season, but he is playing for Trestman on a team that will make the playoffs. He will get playoff money; something he would not have got with the Als.

Cflzoro

its also a sign this organization is a trainwreck ... when you have a Div III college coach as a guess coach at the last game......WTH

Niagara Als

Before Willy's injury I thought that he had some good games with the BBs.He did manage, with a great run by Sutton, to score  a TD .If Durant screws up, I believe Willy should get back in his game. I was pleased a few NFL guys were coming from NFL.Kavis will have to bring some good new comers to the team ti solidity his tenure.

LeStaf

Before Willy's injury I thought that he had some good games with the BBs.He did manage, with a great run by Sutton, to score  a TD .If Durant screws up, I believe Willy should get back in his game. I was pleased a few NFL guys were coming from NFL.Kavis will have to bring some good new comers to the team ti solidity his tenure.
Ce sont de bons sentiments, mais ça n'arrivera pas. Reed n'a pas les contacts pour bien s'entourer. 
[size=150]For translation  ---->[/size]  http://translate.google.ca/

papazoola

......Willy is a stop-gap measure....I'll say it as plain as I can....We were sold a bill of goods with respect to his talent....He is a 'back-up' qb. at best...Will Willy's play be any better than Durant's right now....most likely....A lot of fans in the Peg always blamed our poor o line for Willy's demise....Not the case....plain and simple he's just not very good....I don't see him as the ALS future and making a deal for a Franklin (get Hervey) would do wonders for your club...Unfortunately that can't happen now but Franklin in Edm. is as free as a bird at the end of the season..Get him and start a rebuild
...one of the most integral parts overlooked in conversation....is to hear what\'s NOT being said....Anonymous

LeStaf

......Willy is a stop-gap measure....I'll say it as plain as I can....We were sold a bill of goods with respect to his talent....He is a 'back-up' qb. at best...Will Willy's play be any better than Durant's right now....most likely....A lot of fans in the Peg always blamed our poor o line for Willy's demise....Not the case....plain and simple he's just not very good....I don't see him as the ALS future and making a deal for a Franklin (get Hervey) would do wonders for your club...Unfortunately that can't happen now but Franklin in Edm. is as free as a bird at the end of the season..Get him and start a rebuild
Franklin ne suffira pas.  Le mal est beaucoup plus profond.

papazoola

Franklin ne suffira pas.  Le mal est beaucoup plus profond.
.....I do agree....but it's a start...I see him as the best available in the offseason so why not start with the best option

LeStaf

Franklin ne suffira pas.  Le mal est beaucoup plus profond.
.....I do agree....but it's a start...I see him as the best available in the offseason so why not start with the best option
Parce que ce n'est pas en donnant des vitamines pour le cerveau qu'on guérit le cancer du côlon.  Il faut couper le cancer et recoudre.

Franklin va avoir beaucoup d'offres, à commencer par celle de Chris Jones, qui pourra lui offrir une équipe en progression au lieu d'une équipe en débâcle totale.  Le Rouge et Noir pourrait aussi s'intéresser à lui, de même que les Timinous.  De la façon dont Jennings a joué dernièrement, je me demande si même Wally ne prendrait pas une chance avec Franklin.

Il vaut mieux faire table rase de cette mauvaise comédie avant toute chose, histoire de regagner un brin de crédibilité.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Kavis Reed has been EXPOSED! This is his roster. The team is even WORSE with him as HC. 

But yes, let's give him another season...   ::)

GHT120

Kavis Reed has been EXPOSED! This is his roster. The team is even WORSE with him as HC.

But yes, let's give him another season...   ::)
ABSOLUTELY NOT as HC

If the Wetts were to admit they screwed up this season by insisting that whoever took over had to tweak and try for the playoffs (e.g., getting DD) rather than doing a proper rebuild AND will turn full authority over to the GM then I would ***consider*** supporting a second season as GM ... after the Wetts conduct an unfettered GM search (i.e., GM gets 3 years to rebuild) that includes some respected football people (e.g, Vercheval, Larry Smith) in the process.  If Reed is the consensus choice than so be it.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

HfxTC

At best, Kavis Reed had the experience to be an Assistant GM for the next five years. He did not earn this job. This guy wormed his way in by telling Andrew Wettenhall what he wanted to hear. Here we are.

Way to go Kavis, you sold yourself as something you are not (Football Architect) and you will be tossed out on your head agggain.... 
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

tony

But yes, let's give him another season...   ::)
ABSOLUTELY NOT as HC

If the Wetts were to admit they screwed up this season by insisting that whoever took over had to tweak and try for the playoffs (e.g., getting DD) rather than doing a proper rebuild AND will turn full authority over to the GM then I would ***consider*** supporting a second season as GM ... after the Wetts conduct an unfettered GM search (i.e., GM gets 3 years to rebuild) that includes some respected football people (e.g, Vercheval, Larry Smith) in the process.  If Reed is the consensus choice than so be it.
I would not be giving Reed another shot as GM.
He's done enough.
Worse than last year.
And he knew the players he had given he has been with the organization for three seasons.
A colossal failure and if I were Wettenhal, Reed would be called into my office tomorrow morning bright and early, say around 6 am.

Users Online

94 Guests, 11 Users (16 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
bobo82, KevinRiley2, Palmer, dcmoses, sully, Abendschan, Johnny Ticat slayer, danoc_86, Iconic SR, bohdon, Google (16)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)