skipwalker

Embrace the losing people.

If this team was lucking their way into wins, kavis might have been able to convince the owners that the team was on the right track.
I agree, the clueless ownership needs to hear the Als hit the bottom hard before they will finally wake up and blow this mess up. Hiring Kavis was a colossal mistake when a total overhaul should have been made. Even Danny M would have probably cleaned house had he been hired. Now we need to lose out this year and maybe that and the empty seats will finally force an epiphany on the Wettenhalls.  This current Als squad is not only terrible but boringly so. The last few characters on this team like Bowman and Lewis will probably ride off into the sunset after this year. Sadly that will sever whatever goodwill the fans still have left.

RichardVeilleux

To okie:

On October 8,2017 you wrote: "There was a lineman whose number is not listed on the roster" based on pictures from practice. I wonder if that player could be: Int. DE/OLB Frederick Henry-Ajudua,6-1 241 from North Carolina State.

As per CFL transactions of October 8,2017, he was added to practice roster.

Richard

okie

Player in the photo was wearing an White Jersey, so it was not Frederick Henry-Ajudua. 

Henry-Ajudua was born in Nigeria grew up playing soccer.  He then moved to America and started playing football in High School as a kicker.  In an interview, he said the longest field goal he ever made was from 52 yards.  Supposedly, he also participated in track and ran the 100 and 200.  Henry-Ajudua has since gained 40 pounds since his kicking days as he ended up being a DE.  After college, he was an invite to Jacksonville's rookie camp this year.

GHT120

Stupid penalty by Chip Cox
:o  ::)  :'(
Just what exactly did Chip Cox do wrong? Usually, roughing the passer means a hit after the ball is thrown. It looked like a clean hit to me. A really nice clean hit. Cox has been guilty of some stupid penalties lately, but this wasn't one of them.
CFL disagrees
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

Users Online

111 Guests, 14 Users (17 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
bobo82, The Last Word, vjcos, LeBird, FootbalYouBet, Lyle B. Style, EastVanMark, tony, KevinRiley2, bowl450, Taleback, habcat, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)