AlsPal

Esks spotted Als 12 points, and walked away with the W.

3 more games to close out this miserable season.
It's better this way.

Lose baby lose!

HfxTC

Ernest! La mode qui Bouge!
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

HfxTC

I wonder if "The Great Kazoo" would settle for a good but not elite defense instead of what he and quick created?

mike2579

I honestly had a tear in my eye seeing Bowman cry. One of the only ones who still gave a crap sees his career finishing to this garbage. What a sad sad team. Even when they look like there trying they can’t win. Can anyone explain to why Drew Wily actually started this game? Is he the future quarterback? Ernest Jackson is the Scott Gomez of the Alouettes all that money and zero to show for it. If this team is gonna rebuild it has to be ground zero and back up again. You cannot rebuild with the some of the same personnel in place. Impact have finally learned what to do the right way, why can’t we?
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

tony

I honestly had a tear in my eye seeing Bowman cry. One of the only ones who still gave a crap sees his career finishing to this garbage. What a sad sad team. Even when they look like there trying they can’t win. Can anyone explain to why Drew Wily actually started this game? Is he the future quarterback? Ernest Jackson is the Scott Gomez of the Alouettes all that money and zero to show for it. If this team is gonna rebuild it has to be ground zero and back up again. You cannot rebuild with the some of the same personnel in place. Impact have finally learned what to do the right way, why can’t we?
Think it's best to rebuild from owner then down.
Reed gets a call tomorrow morning at 5:30 am.

tony

I would then ask if Bowman wants a legitimate shot at the cup this year.
If he says yes, try to trade him to the team of his choice.

AlsPal

Why did drew silly start this game?

Because the als actually don't care about developing young qbs.

Which is why Cato and Adams are gone and we have garbage like Durant and willy on the team.

The als, believe it or not, are still in win now mode, not build for the future mode.

Which is again, why I refuse to watch any games. The entire organization, top to bottom is completely delusional.

Niagara Als

I'm in New Zealand and was happy to see this game. I thought the team played better that is until the turnovers lost us the game in the 4thQ. I was pleased with our OL today although I am not aware of the lineup with our battered crew. JJ Grahame was able to hang on to the ball today and I think BJC will be with us next season.I thought Willy was an improvement but I was sorry that Schiltz did not get some reps at QB. Kavis should let our new young QBs play next game to test out them at seasons end. The new Coach in Hamilton turned around the TiCats around this year but we need a whole new crew to at all level make changes for 2018.

tony

I'm in New Zealand and was happy to see this game. I thought the team played better that is until the turnovers lost us the game in the 4thQ. I was pleased with our OL today although I am not aware of the lineup with our battered crew. JJ Grahame was able to hang on to the ball today and I think BJC will be with us next season.I thought Willy was an improvement but I was sorry that Schiltz did not get some reps at QB. Kavis should let our new young QBs play next game to test out them at seasons end. The new Coach in Hamilton turned around the TiCats around this year but we need a whole new crew to at all level make changes for 2018.
Enjoy New Zealand Niagara.
More to see there than the ALS play.

GHT120

Stupid penalty by Chip Cox
:o  ::)  :'(
Just what exactly did Chip Cox do wrong? Usually, roughing the passer means a hit after the ball is thrown. It looked like a clean hit to me. A really nice clean hit. Cox has been guilty of some stupid penalties lately, but this wasn't one of them.
Crown of his helmet to the QB's head.
Players should know the rules and be nowhere near the head.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

GHT120

I would then ask if Bowman wants a legitimate shot at the cup this year.
If he says yes, try to trade him to the team of his choice.
When I saw him, I wondered if he and Reed had already discussed a trade (i.e., a team expressed interest) and with the team eliminated he now must make a decision.

GHT120

While Bowman is the heart-tugger of the day, I have to have some sympathy for Willy as well ... 65.5% completion ... 10 yards per completion ... 2 interceptions, neither of which were his fault; with Jackson's assist on the pick-6 being one of the more unusual interceptions of the CFL season.

okie

Lawrence Okoye is no longer listed on the website roster. 

Realistically, the Als lost any chance of winning when Jonathon Mincy was scratched and replaced in the lineup with Michael Carter.  Als were just lucky early when the bad weather produced some turnovers in their favor. 

I have no idea why they went for TWO after their first 2 scores.  Those converts just showed how inept the offense is.  Als looked like a team that runs the Wishbone because they cannot throw the ball downfield.  Drew Willy not being able to escape pressure does not help matters. 

Philip Blake looked like he pulled something on that pick 6.  Maybe Sean Jamieson plays the rest of the way.

While we all might feel for John Bowman, the reality is he is 35.  The DL has been ineffective all year, and the Als have the worst record in the CFL with a need to get younger and more athletic. 

tony

While we all might feel for John Bowman, the reality is he is 35.  The DL has been ineffective all year, and the Als have the worst record in the CFL with a need to get younger and more athletic.
Too bad some of Bowman's teammates did not have the same character.
Starting with Reed.
Then maybe they would not have been a last place team.

AlsPal

Embrace the losing people.

If this team was lucking their way into wins, kavis might have been able to convince the owners that the team was on the right track.

Users Online

99 Guests, 12 Users (17 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
jim43bob, Mark, Palmer, Abendschan, bobo82, KevinRiley2, dcmoses, sully, Johnny Ticat slayer, danoc_86, Iconic SR, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)