RichardVeilleux

Depth Chart has been corrected. Nat. DT Fabion Foote is in and Westerman only once.

Richard

okie

I replaced the original chart with the corrected one.

okie

According the the Game Notes, game will be the 3rd time in CFL history when both teams come in with a losing streak of 6 or more games during the season.

Edmonton has been playing from behind during their 6 game losing streak.  Als however have scored a total of 1 point in the 1st quarter during the last 7 games.

During the losing streak, the Eskimos have given up 6 returns for TD's. (4 Defensive and 2 kick returns)  Unfortunately, Als are unlikely to capitalize as they only have 2 return TD's all year.

Over his career, Drew Willy has been the least effective when playing the Eskimos having a 0-5 record with 2TD's and 4INT's for a 72.3 rating.

Since Anthony Calillo's final start in August 2013, the Als have used the most different starting QB's in the CFL (11).  Wonder if they will make it 12 before the year ends.

okie

Update Website Roster puts Reggie Northrup and Dominique Termansen on the Practice Roster but for some reason Lawrence Okoye is still listed on the Active Roster.

There is nobody listed on the 1-game injured list.

Whether oversight or not, the following were on the Practice Roster yesterday but are currently not listed anywhere.

83   Adekolu, Stephen  WR  N  6'4  200  28  Bishop's (Can)
97   Bushley, Chad  LS  N  6'1  231  24  Kent State
39   Meade, Robbie  LB  I  6'3  245  25  Kean University
67   Mitchell, Timothy  OL  N  6'5  290  26  McGill
69   Morris, Anthony  OL  I  6'7  300  25  Tennessee State
35   Rogers, Jalen  DB  I  6'1  200  23  Hawaii
76   Walls, Davon  DT  I  6'5  290  26  Abraham Lincoln/Coahoma, CC
30   Williams, Tyler  DB  I  6'1  194  23  University of Central Arkansas

Yesterday, the team posted pictures from practice.  There was a lineman whose number is not listed on the roster.

nguyenMTL

The Als are so bad that the main RDS channel would rather broadcast a baseball playoff match than the Als game.

tony

Update Website Roster puts Reggie Northrup and Dominique Termansen on the Practice Roster but for some reason Lawrence Okoye is still listed on the Active Roster.

Whether oversight or not, the following were on the Practice Roster yesterday but are currently not listed anywhere.

83   Adekolu, Stephen  WR  N  6'4  200  28  Bishop's (Can)
97   Bushley, Chad  LS  N  6'1  231  24  Kent State
39   Meade, Robbie  LB  I  6'3  245  25  Kean University
67   Mitchell, Timothy  OL  N  6'5  290  26  McGill
69   Morris, Anthony  OL  I  6'7  300  25  Tennessee State
35   Rogers, Jalen  DB  I  6'1  200  23  Hawaii
76   Walls, Davon  DT  I  6'5  290  26  Abraham Lincoln/Coahoma, CC
30   Williams, Tyler  DB  I  6'1  194  23  University of Central Arkansas

Yesterday, the team posted pictures from practice.  There was a lineman whose number is not listed on the roster.
Perhaps player(s) from the local universities were invited out given how the current roster has been playing.  ;)

GHT120

83   Adekolu, Stephen  WR  N  6'4  200  28  Bishop's (Can)
97   Bushley, Chad  LS  N  6'1  231  24  Kent State
39   Meade, Robbie  LB  I  6'3  245  25  Kean University
67   Mitchell, Timothy  OL  N  6'5  290  26  McGill
69   Morris, Anthony  OL  I  6'7  300  25  Tennessee State
35   Rogers, Jalen  DB  I  6'1  200  23  Hawaii
76   Walls, Davon  DT  I  6'5  290  26  Abraham Lincoln/Coahoma, CC
30   Williams, Tyler  DB  I  6'1  194  23  University of Central Arkansas

Yesterday, the team posted pictures from practice.  There was a lineman whose number is not listed on the roster.
Perhaps player(s) from the local universities were invited out given how the current roster has been playing.  ;)
Or CEGEP (for those unfamiliar, Quebec juniour colleges)
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

GHT120

Stupid penalty by Chip Cox
:o  ::)  :'(

GHT120

The first half looked like two teams on losing streaks.

Sutton is putting on quite a show should anyone need a RB before the trade deadline (Wednesday, October 11th at 3:59pm ET).

cahoonrules86

Maybe if it keeps raining, Als will have a chance! If the rain stops in the 4th, Als are toast.  ;D ;D

cahoonrules86

Man! Is the Als Dline bad!  Holy crow!

dartman

:o  ::)  :'(
Just what exactly did Chip Cox do wrong? Usually, roughing the passer means a hit after the ball is thrown. It looked like a clean hit to me. A really nice clean hit. Cox has been guilty of some stupid penalties lately, but this wasn't one of them.
I will not watch the National Felon League.

cahoonrules86

tony

:o  ::)  :'(
Just what exactly did Chip Cox do wrong? Usually, roughing the passer means a hit after the ball is thrown. It looked like a clean hit to me. A really nice clean hit. Cox has been guilty of some stupid penalties lately, but this wasn't one of them.
Cox hit him high, head.

He could have easily tackled him mid section.

Was a good call by the refs.

tony

Esks spotted Als 12 points, and walked away with the W.

3 more games to close out this miserable season.

Users Online

94 Guests, 13 Users (16 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
bobo82, KevinRiley2, Palmer, dcmoses, sully, Abendschan, Johnny Ticat slayer, danoc_86, Iconic SR, bohdon, Chewbaca1973, Google (16)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)