Lucas Bellemare

Les Tiger-cats viennent de libérer Vernon Adams Jr. Si Kavis Reed le veut encore il n'aura pas à donner des choix au repêchage pour le signer.

GHT120

Les Tiger-cats viennent de libérer Vernon Adams Jr. Si Kavis Reed le veut encore il n'aura pas à donner des choix au repêchage pour le signer.
It would show a willingness for Kavis to put the team ahead of his ego ... but IMO would just show how much trouble the Als in in at QB.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

HfxTC

He won't want him then, anymore. Seriously Vernon Adams probably is not interested.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

HfxTC

MtlerinVan

I’m already looking at possible NFL cuts. Hopefully the Als can bring in someone like Brett Hundley or Kevin Dodd. It’s very possible that either the Packers and/or the Steelers will cut those players as they have a lot of depth at the QB position.

HfxTC

I’m already looking at possible NFL cuts. Hopefully the Als can bring in someone like Brett Hundley or Kevin Dodd. It’s very possible that either the Packers and/or the Steelers will cut those players as they have a lot of depth at the QB position.
None of that will save this team's season. It is Willy/Shiltz or bust.

MadJack

Which means that it's going to be bust.

Gonna be a looooong season this year.

JTea

::)
Other Fantasy players I'm guessing.

Quote from: Johnny Ticat slayer
You really love yourself dude.

Would that then leave me up 1-0 in the love sweepstakes on this board?

???
Actually, it does make you a winner. I could us a little insight myself. Never really thought of Willy as an option, but I can see where, because he' so cheap, you could load up with plenty of talent around him.  I wanted to take Diontae Spencer this week, but I couldn't rutn down Reilly (who can ?), thus I couldn't afford Spencer. Still don't think I'd be bold enough to take Drew, but he could have a big week here and there, depending on who we're playing.

Oh yeah, if you can get past the Testosterone release around here, theres plenty of good Als, and CFL conversation. It may not be for everyone, but I like it. 

Johnny Ticat slayer

This team is a serious contender to go winless! 0-18 seems probable. 
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

HfxTC

This team is a serious contender to go winless! 0-18 seems probable.
They will go into the by winless, then things get interesting with Andrew's new beginning :)

Lucas Bellemare

MadJack

Enfin le sauveur?

https://www.rds.ca/football/alouettes/alouettes-kenny-hill-ajoute-a-l-equipe-d-entrainement-1.6195493
Kenny Hill is the son of former Expos' pitcher Ken Hill.

If he makes the team, Rod Black will be all over that.

Argofan13

I still don't understand how Willy even got a starting job in the league. I really hope Adams gets to play. He's a very good QB. I believe he needs playing time and he will progress to be a solid starting QB for the Als. Best of Luck to Vernon Adams JR!!

Niagara Als

With Hill and Adams now at QB one has to wonder who will be at QB for the next game. of the too Adams does know some of the players on the team. Despite his newness I hope Adams will start on the next game with Hill being introduced to this system later. I do not wish to have another game with Willy. Sherman, I am hoping you will earn your keep and find the fans something to cheer for on the coming game. Bye Bye Willy.

okie

Mike Sherman said on Wednesday that for the Riders game, the 3 active quarterbacks will be identical as in the Bomber game: Drew Willy, Jeff Mathews, and Garrett Fugate.  Of course, he could always change his mind before the position chart is released late Friday.

On Thursday, Bruno Heppell basically wrote that unless Drew Willy improves dramatically in the next game or so, he would release him as well as Garrett Fugate to reduce the number of quarterbacks on the roster to 4.

https://www.rds.ca/football/alouettes/la-situation-des-quarts-problematique-au-mieux-1.6214174

Users Online

90 Guests, 15 Users (22 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
btharner, TheCrazyCatLady, Mightygoose, Katmandu, KevinRiley2, schmenger, of course, rshmglsky, VICIOUSCIRCLE, greenandwhite, MadJack, jim43bob, Google (AdSense) (3), Google (19)

Most Online Today: 182. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)