idealsheldon

According to Tony Marino, just announced on TSN 690.

Just another day in the life of the Alouettes.
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

mike2579

They should hold the door for Kavis also. He started this mess. What a poopshow 
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

GHT120

(1) Marinaro can be an idiot.  His football BFF is Danny M so it could be wishful thinking.

(2) If true, firing BOTH is surprising as many assumed Thorpe was the HC in waiting for such a situation. Hervey as GM, Reed as HC/DC, Calvillo as OC ?   Also strange to do it closer to the next game than th e;last game ... on th eother hand, it was reported there was a "players only" meeting yesterday, so the results of that may have been shared with management (maybe held at their request?).
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

AlsPal

Halfway there.

Grover

Rick Moffat‏ 
@RickMoffat
  6m6 minutes ago
#CFL sources suggest Rich Stubler is waiting in wings for #Alouettes opportunity. Coached Kavis as player, was DC when Reed #Eskimos HC .

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

jkm

Hey Johnny - how about that?  No "FIRE Chap" string required!

As Bugs Bunny would say - "What a bunch of maroons!"

GHT120

Rick Moffat
@RickMoffat

6m6 minutes ago
#CFL sources suggest Rich Stubler is waiting in wings for #Alouettes opportunity. Coached Kavis as player, was DC when Reed #Eskimos HC .
Maybe Stubler DC, Calvillo OC and Reed interim HC?

Or ............ maybe time for Nik Lewis to retire and start his second career??

GHT120

RDS saying that TSN690 had the scoop but that it was confirmed to Didier Orméjuste

INTERIMS: Reed HC, Calvillo OC and Quick DC

tony

They should hold the door for Kavis also. He started this mess. What a poopshow
Reed saving his backside.

tony

RDS saying that TSN690 had the scoop but that it was confirmed to Didier Orméjuste

INTERIMS: Reed HC, Calvillo OC and Quick DC

Awesome. He did such a good job as HC when with the Esks.

tony

Moffatt saying that Chaps and Reed never saw eye to eye along with Thorpe.

tony

Reed broke the news to Chaps and Thorpe at 6 am this morning while they were at the office.

Could he have not saved them the early morning trip and let them know last night?

mike2579

I know for a fact i wont name players, some are gone some are still around but Noel Thorpe is greatly despised by his players. Thorpe not being there anymore actually might change alot on this team. 

tony

I know for a fact i wont name players, some are gone some are still around but Noel Thorpe is greatly despised by his players. Thorpe not being there anymore actually might change alot on this team.
This was Thorpe's last year under contract I believe. He wanted to leave two seasons ago and the Wettenhals would not let him go.
He's probably happy he is no longer there now and will be able to start the next phase of his coaching career (presuming he will have one).

mike2579

There are players on this team past and present that he deliberately made play different positions to look dumb and easier to get cut. 

Users Online

84 Guests, 11 Users (10 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
jim43bob, 97valkyrie, PTBO Dave, alphamale111, Argofan_1000, oo DAWG oo, RedandWhite, Lennywasout, Mightygoose, KJF, Yahoo!, Google (9)

Most Online Today: 161. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)