Lyle B. Style

By the end of the third quarter, Coach Sherman looked manic. I can't see him lasting the season. He will probably quit on his own.
I don't know that I have ever seen a head coach so disconnected; just standing there, talking to no one, no one talking to him. . .
Even the usual slobbering, arse-kissin' Rich Stubler had shrivelled up and moved to the back-line . . . . .
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

Stangbang

I have not had this much fun at an Als game in a long time as I did last nite.We laughed and sighed and laughed and even let out a cheer or two.Thinking that we had long ago hit rock bottom I was proved wrong...ohhhh so wrong.Poor Willy he looked like a dear in headlites and was soooooooooooo slow to get up evertime the boomers nailed him,at one point in the second quarter he looked like Patrick Roy clairing at the bench hoping the coach would take him out of his misery.

On a positive note we now have a Dic annes food truck a beaver tails so the fixins we good.Well only 16 more games till the end of the season and I will be at the home games as usual hoping for a miracle but with low need I say very low expectations so any bright lite will make me smile.

Reggiemac

Not one solid hit yet? Really. Standback delivered two on his own and Henoc was very active. Very demoralizing efforts everywhere. Reed must go and get a GM with integrity that players want to play for. Sherman is  absent.  Definetly not inspirational.

tony

I have not had this much fun at an Als game in a long time as I did last nite.We laughed and sighed and laughed and even let out a cheer or two.Thinking that we had long ago hit rock bottom I was proved wrong...ohhhh so wrong.Poor Willy he looked like a dear in headlites and was soooooooooooo slow to get up evertime the boomers nailed him,at one point in the second quarter he looked like Patrick Roy clairing at the bench hoping the coach would take him out of his misery.

On a positive note we now have a Dic annes food truck a beaver tails so the fixins we good.Well only 16 more games till the end of the season and I will be at the home games as usual hoping for a miracle but with low need I say very low expectations so any bright lite will make me smile.
May as well laugh, better than crying.

HfxTC

Not one solid hit yet? Really. Standback delivered two on his own and Henoc was very active. Very demoralizing efforts everywhere. Reed must go and get a GM with integrity that players want to play for. Sherman is  absent.  Definetly not inspirational.
Sherman told Reed not to hire him. But Kavis would not take NO! for an answer.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I feel for Sherman, he landed in a Johnny on the Spot organization. At his age, he's not gonna hang in this for five years. There is nothing Sherman can do with these tackles and quarterbacks he's been given. The last person that should be blamed is this nice old man.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Users Online

63 Guests, 2 Users (14 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
PatLynch, rshmglsky, Google (13), Baidu

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)