mike2579

Only the president of the beer vendors molson stadium association didnt play quarterback for the Montreal Alouettes since 2013 and some random kid out of college just put 50 points on the board. What am i missing here?
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

cahoonrules86

Danny Maciocia kind of looks good now, eh??

ArgoT

You're a true gentleman Tom
Thanks MJ.
I think the league should also have an early expansion draft but not to stock the new Halifax team, we start first with the Als.

tony

Tom, you've got Franklin as the heir apparent, would you mind very much gifting us Bethel-Thompson?
For the good of the league, I will.
It’s a start. 

tony

So far this early season, Als have given up somewhere close to 1000 yards.

Ouch 

MadJack

So far this early season, Als have given up somewhere close to 1000 yards.

Ouch
Are we glad we have Rich Stubler as our defensive coordinator?

tony

Maybe this spanking will open young Wettenhal’s eyes.

MadJack

We can but hope.

If we aren't going to a full blow up, at least as a preliminary step Joe Mack has got to go.  Winnipeg finds a quality QB out of college, what has Mack found for us at QB this past offseason?

HfxTC

Als emptied the building on their home opener.

Sherman wants out.

Als can't put up 20 points a game = can't win.

Attendance issues begin now.

Reed cut Olafoyle after extending him and paying him 50k bonus.... Looms large.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Well Johnny since that first drive (which is when I said fire Stubler), it's only gotten worse; lousy D, lousy O line, dreadful play calling, awful QB play, a head coach who looks uninterested and unengaged. . . so fire everyone.
After tonight's game; yes, firing everyone would be warranted. 
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Johnny Ticat slayer

That's the question. At this moment there is only Austin. But I am not sold that bringing him in would be a blessing.
Neither am I tony; but could it possibly be worse than what we are seeing this evening?
It could not be worse! Did you guys notice, that on backup QB Bennett's long run at the end, the players on defense weren't even trying to tackle him?

Sherman might have already started losing the locker room. 

Johnny Ticat slayer

Suggest someone else, tony, we're all ears I"m sure
That's the question. At this moment there is only Austin. But I am not sold that bringing him in would be a blessing.
A Coach isn't going to fix this. The Wetenhall's need to pack their bags, let local owners pickup the franchise and then start from scratch.
Agreed! On TSN, junior Wetenhall was talking about being in the community, making the game experience better in and out of the stadium, bla bla bla. The guy doesn't have a clue!  ::)

MadJack

Johnny did you notice, that every time they showed Sherman on TV, he was alone?  No one with him, no one talking to him, he wasn't talking to anyone (either player or coach), he wasn't even talking on his head set.

Never seen a head coach so totally unengaged.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Johnny did you notice, that every time they showed Sherman on TV, he was alone?  No one with him, no one talking to him, he wasn't talking to anyone (either player or coach), he wasn't even talking on his head set.

Never seen a head coach so totally unengaged.
Yes, that was strange. He looks alone on an island. Could there be friction (already) among the coaches? He's basically a figurehead who lets his coordinators run the Xs and Os. Not surprising he seems to be alone. 

HfxTC

Haven't see ONE solid hit from this team in two games.

Users Online

66 Guests, 0 Users (8 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Google (AdSense), Google (7)

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)