HfxTC

Well Johnny since that first drive (which is when I said fire Stubler), it's only gotten worse; lousy D, lousy O line, dreadful play calling, awful QB play, a head coach who looks uninterested and unengaged. . . so fire everyone.
All we read and heard in the off season was how much better the D should be with what Reed had done.

Mind you, Als O is as dreadul as it was last season so that may be playing into the D side.

O line can not block, Willy can not run, OC stops using his RB.  

ST is not any better, blocked punt.
Stubler's defense makes you inch your way up the field, so they will be on the field a lot to begin with, add an offense that spent 1 minute on the field in the first quarter and this is the result.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

HfxTC

Suggest someone else, tony, we're all ears I"m sure
That's the question. At this moment there is only Austin. But I am not sold that bringing him in would be a blessing.
A Coach isn't going to fix this. The Wetenhall's need to pack their bags, let local owners pickup the franchise and then start from scratch.

AlsPal

And why is Willy out there again?  We've lost, may as well give Matthews and/or Fugate a look-see.
Its like the AC years without the winning. 

Lyle B. Style

Tons of intrigue for tonite's game.

Als have a stout defense which could restrict Streveler's advances;
Care to rephrase that?  :o
Ya got me John, usually Serge is the one who handles those chores!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

HfxTC

Tons of intrigue for tonite's game.

Als have a stout defense which could restrict Streveler's advances;
Care to rephrase that?  :o
Ya got me John, usually Serge is the one who handles those chores!I
I messed up Fox is not Serge he's Jean-Jaques... Third from the right

tony

And why is Willy out there again?  We've lost, may as well give Matthews and/or Fugate a look-see.
Its like the AC years without the winning.
At least in the AC years there was a chance.

HfxTC

Another hour before we get to see a real football game :)

MadJack

This scrawny kid Glass playing HB is a joke. The kid can't tackle.

Both HBs have been poor; Dominique Ellis has looked lost out there.

GHT120

Just caught up to "real" time ... Why is Willy still in there?
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

MadJack

Just caught up to "real" time ... Why is Willy still in there?
I raised that a page ago; this is horrible.

ArgoT

Not after last week and especially tonight, if there was ever a chance of getting this stud Streveler out of the Peg, this would be one trade for you guys.
Not that again blowing it up would help, but hiring Paul LaPolice as your HC is the next crucial move.
He is a genius on the offensive side and frankly a very good coach and talent evaluator.

MadJack

Tom, you've got Franklin as the heir apparent, would you mind very much gifting us Bethel-Thompson?

ArgoT

Tom, you've got Franklin as the heir apparent, would you mind very much gifting us Bethel-Thompson?
For the good of the league, I will.

MadJack

You're a true gentleman Tom

ArgoT

Wow, you know it's really bad when the BB 2nd string QB  who is actually the 3rd stringer now is in and looks like  MOP caliber.

Users Online

94 Guests, 14 Users (23 Spiders, 4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
StampsRock!, 150GAGE, RedandWhite, of course, TheCrazyCatLady, ExPat, btharner, Mightygoose, Katmandu, KevinRiley2, Google (AdSense) (8), Google (14), Alexa

Most Online Today: 182. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)