Johnny Ticat slayer

Tons of intrigue for tonite's game.

Als have a stout defense which could restrict Streveler's advances; 
Care to rephrase that?  :o
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Johnny Ticat slayer

Well based on that opening drive, it may not be long before Johnny starts a Fire Rich Stubler thread.

That was horrid defending.
Writing this at halftime. After the game, this is exactly what Johnny will be doing!  :)

tony

Well based on that opening drive, it may not be long before Johnny starts a Fire Rich Stubler thread.

That was horrid defending.
Writing this at halftime. After the game, this is exactly what Johnny will be doing!  :)
A must read !

MadJack

Well Johnny since that first drive (which is when I said fire Stubler), it's only gotten worse; lousy D, lousy O line, dreadful play calling, awful QB play, a head coach who looks uninterested and unengaged. . . so fire everyone.

tony

The Als need a QB.  Willy just doesn't inspire confidence in his teammates. Reminds me of the Collaros situation in Hamilton last year.  When Collaros was in there, the team played uninspired football.  As soon as Masoli replaced Collaros, the whole team played with drive, because they knew that Masoli (unlike Collaros) actually gave them a chance to win.

And the Montreal O line....  Somehow, Reed has to patch that up.  Or it will be a long season.

I agree with another fan who posted earlier in this thread that an eventual Montreal housecleaning/handing total control over to Kent Austin is a real possibility.
Not sure bringing in Austin will turn this around. 
How did it work for him with the Cats.

MadJack

Suggest someone else, tony, we're all ears I"m sure

tony

Well Johnny since that first drive (which is when I said fire Stubler), it's only gotten worse; lousy D, lousy O line, dreadful play calling, awful QB play, a head coach who looks uninterested and unengaged. . . so fire everyone.
All we read and heard in the off season was how much better the D should be with what Reed had done.

Mind you, Als O is as dreadul as it was last season so that may be playing into the D side.

O line can not block, Willy can not run, OC stops using his RB.  

ST is not any better, blocked punt.

ArgoT

Sorry Als fan, as an outsider I feel your pain.
This is one bad team, maybe worse than last year if that's possible.

tony

Suggest someone else, tony, we're all ears I"m sure
That's the question. At this moment there is only Austin. But I am not sold that bringing him in would be a blessing.

tony

Right now, it's possible.

MadJack

Thanks Tom.

MadJack

That's the question. At this moment there is only Austin. But I am not sold that bringing him in would be a blessing.
Neither am I tony; but could it possibly be worse than what we are seeing this evening?

MadJack

And why is Willy out there again?  We've lost, may as well give Matthews and/or Fugate a look-see.

tony

And why is Willy out there again?  We've lost, may as well give Matthews and/or Fugate a look-see.
Agree with you here MadJack

HfxTC

I was way off about the score but was way right about Streveler:P

Watching this horror show while cooking dinner for the family... Mike Sherman is standing on the sideline trying to figure out how he let himself get caught up in Kavis Matrix.

This scrawny kid Glass playing HB is a joke. The kid can't tackle.
Bede with a 1 yard punt...

Als should play without their Offensive line. Won't change how much time Willy has to throw the football but at least he'll get a line of sight.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

Users Online

57 Guests, 1 User (10 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Google (AdSense) (2), Google (8)

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)