Lyle B. Style

Nice work by rookie Strevinsky thus far

but, I suspect bombers will need all of 34 pts to secure victory tonite - u never know how many times a Richie Hall defense will collapse!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

Lyle B. Style

Mike Sherman, the ex-NFL coach looks as puzzled and disassociative as Mike O'Shea was in his first year.

tony

Nice work by rookie Strevinsky thus far

but, I suspect bombers will need all of 34 pts to secure victory tonite - u never know how many times a Richie Hall defense will collapse!
Looking good so far.

Reed’s focus on his d surely paying off at this point.

AlsPal

Gotta love drew ******* Willy. 

tony

Blocked punt. End result. TD Bombers.

Ayoye

MadJack

Well, once we get to 0 and 5, fire Reed, fire sleepy Joe Mack, fire Sherman, and then hand the keys to Kent Austin.

Lyle B. Style

Bombers apparently don't have a short yardage qb, leaving Streveler in for all-purpose.

The Dandyman - Als CEO Andy Wettenhall's commitment to building a winner seems a tad premature!

MadJack

Can Khari Jones put on a helmet and come out for the second half?

Lyle B. Style

Well, once we get to 0 and 5, fire Reed, fire sleepy Joe Mack, fire Sherman, and then hand the keys to Kent Austin.
Man, them's some old and disturbed ex-bombers in that heap of mankind - lol; may as well add Safari Jones & Pooh Willy

Austin now moving up his status in the waiting room; tomorrow he may have to invest in a brand, spanking new sweat-shirt for the inevitable press conference!

Wonder if they'll also bring in The Sandalsman, Jim Barker as V-P football ops and buffet booking!

tony

Lyle - not looking like the Bombers have much to worry about.
Blitz the ALS and they fold like a house of cards.

MadJack

Bombers apparently don't have a short yardage qb, leaving Streveler in for all-purpose.

Lyle you're (allegedly) a Winnipeg fan.  If you want to continue to comment on your team, do it on your boards ;  this is for Als fans.

Lyle B. Style

Lyle you're (allegedly) a Winnipeg fan.  If you want to continue to comment on your team, do it on your boards ;  this is for Als fans.
Unclear if there's a rule that only Als fans can comment on an Als vs. Bombers thread. Perhaps a mod can tell us what the protocol is. Until then, I'll comment. One thing you'll notice I don't do is run down other posters - even ones who personally attack me. I talk about football, both teams, on and off the field. Everyone fair game for analysis!

Lyle B. Style

Where's Serge? Maybe he'll rule!!! lol

MadJack

Yes but your comments about your team belong on your forum

of course

The Als need a QB.  Willy just doesn't inspire confidence in his teammates. Reminds me of the Collaros situation in Hamilton last year.  When Collaros was in there, the team played uninspired football.  As soon as Masoli replaced Collaros, the whole team played with drive, because they knew that Masoli (unlike Collaros) actually gave them a chance to win.

And the Montreal O line....  Somehow, Reed has to patch that up.  Or it will be a long season.

I agree with another fan who posted earlier in this thread that an eventual Montreal housecleaning/handing total control over to Kent Austin is a real possibility.

Users Online

57 Guests, 1 User (13 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Google (AdSense) (2), Google (11)

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)