GHT120

GREAT return by Logan

Can Kavis pull a Pierre Gauthier and trade Logan mid-game while his value is high?
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

GHT120

RDS just had their little clip from the locker room with JC firing up the guys and they looked FLATTER than a pancake.

:(
And they've done little to prove me wrong.
Thankfully, while I love my favourite teams I don't let my self-worth/happiness depend on their success, or lack thereof.

AlsPhil

Now a fumble, wow Durant is a train wreck😂

GHT120

Despite Olafioye being out the Als tie the game.

Nothing makes sense about this team.

And then Boris gives them the ball at the 45

Oye

GHT120

THANKFULLY BBs wasted the slim chance they were handed

GHT120

Gotta love George Johnson; he makes the most of the chances he gets.
Best National Receiver Als have drafted in many years??

Lyle B. Style

Lost the feed - thanks Rodawful!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 27 YEARS, COUNTING!

hercules130

Congratulations, Nik Lewis!

Screw you, team!
"Go Alouettes!" - Dan Marino, October 2011

tony

Congratulations Nik on your achievement. Well done. 

nguyenMTL

Wow!

Having your hopes up only to get them crushed really sucks! Thanks Durant  ::)

Kudos to Nik Lewis for the record! It is amazing that he caught 10 passes tonight.

What happened to Jovan Olafioye? I only watched the 2nd half, and Matte slotted to LT while Matt Vonk went to RG. The latter also got injured and was replaced by Chris Greaves, who until recently was a prison guard in Winnipeg.

Also, Chip Cox has become a liability on pass coverage. He couldn't make a tackle to save his life!

The other thing is that while I believe that Chap has a good offensive mind, he is an other living proof that having both the HC and OC titles is too much of a burden for a coach to have. 
I believe that while he should still calling the plays, he should delegate and give the OC title back to Anthony Calvillo.

nguyenMTL

Gotta love George Johnson; he makes the most of the chances he gets.
Best National Receiver Als have drafted in many years??
He's the best National receiver right now by a mile. Giguere has been useless so far and Adekolu has mostly been playing on Special Teams.
I feel like him and Alex Morrison are both promising receivers for the Als.

Lyle B. Style

Wow!

Having your hopes up only to get them crushed really sucks! Thanks Durant  ::)

Kudos to Nik Lewis for the record! It is amazing that he caught 10 passes tonight.

What happened to Jovan Olafioye? I only watched the 2nd half, and Matte slotted to LT while Matt Vonk went to RG. The latter also got injured and was replaced by Chris Greaves, who until recently was a prison guard in Winnipeg.

Also, Chip Cox has become a liability on pass coverage. He couldn't make a tackle to save his life!
Thought Cox was OK. He certainly ran down (aka maintained angle) to haul down the bombers fastest man, Ryan Lankford in a critical situation. Nichols didn't rack up the Als for major yardage. Amazing how old men like Bowman, Cox & Hebert have kept themselves in the game!

Niagara Als

Matt Vonk was signed right before the season when Jacob Ruby was still on the team.  For the 1st game of the year, Vonk dressed and was the 6th lineman while Ruby was on the 1-game injured list.  Als simply picked Vonk ahead of Ruby for whatever reason.  Whether that reason is ability, work habits, contract terms, or something else, I am not exactly sure why.
Good question. When Vonk joined the starting line I do recall his ineptitude resulted in increased inability  as a pass blocker. I had thought that Ruby would remain with the team due to his youth and potential for development. Vonk immediately demonstrated weakness in pass blocking and, our injury plagued, once formative OL, was less able to protect our QB from defensive rushes.

okie

Anthony Calvillo was on the sidelines instead of the booth.  Now, AC looks like just a specatator who is listening to music on his phone.

It was a small miracle the Als stayed in the game with Kristian Matte at LT and Matt Vonk/Chris Greaves at RG.

More shooting themselves in the foot.

While it is true that the offensive line has not protected the Durant well enough these last few games + the Als have ratio issues with affects the receiving corp, I am expecting that Darian Durant will not be the starter in Montreal next year unless something crazy happens like the Als win the Grey Cup.

idealsheldon

Congratulations to Nik Lewis on his outstanding achievement. Nik has been one of the few Als bright lights the past 2 seasons.

And Nik I fully understand and forgive you for thinking the following:

"If only I could have broken the record playing for the Stamps instead of this crap team I`m stuck on!"
I`m not always right, I just think I am.

Users Online

168 Guests, 13 Users (20 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
rpaege, bohdon, KevinRiley2, Sidney, Chewbaca1973, ExPat, raymarkca, sully, Niagara Als, danoc_86, RichardVeilleux, Google (20)

Most Online Today: 365. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)