LeStaf

What's up y'all. It's been awhile!

The fan plane is this Saturday. Who's going? I am (ro1313, Lestaf and his wife are too). It was a great time last year and I highly recommend it. I managed to get almost all of the players and coaching staff to sign my bass drum head which was proudly displayed at Les Gars Qui Vivent Grey Cup tailgate party last year in Toronto.

For those of you who went last year, my sincerest apologies. I'm the guy you waited for on the tarmack in Mirabel :-\. First round of drinks are on me (I owe you that at the very least).haha. I promise not to be late this year. Believe me, I heard it from the good folks at the Alouettes front office this morning.

Cheers and see you Saturday.

Le Chugg
Just a reminder that there is no tailgate this weekend because of the CNE,  no $4 beers!!
... et pas de smoked meat à la place des hots-dogs. :( ;)
[size=150]For translation  ---->[/size]  http://translate.google.ca/

ro1313

No smoked meat but the included lunch at the tunnel club looks good

Menu at BMO Field’s Tunnel Club

• Pull pork sandwiches
  • BBQ sausages
  • Chicken breast with salsa panni
  • Homestyle slaw
  • Roasted corn on cob
  • Apple cobbler
  • Domestic beers
  • Cooler

tony

Did the team stay on the plane?!  :-[

ro1313

Pics

ro1313

more

ro1313

more

ro1313

and it wont let me post unless I say something

ro1313

bla bla bla

Chuggabunch

Well, the outcome sucked. You know we were in trouble when Anwar tosses his helmet, shakes his head and takes a seat late in the 2nd quarter. Also, Kavis either received or made a phone call during the game and wow, based on body language, he was some kinda pissed on the sidelines.

We couldn't help but notice when S.J got his first TD, he taunted Kavis as he walked by the ALS sideline. "You miss me now buddy" kinda thing.

Last year we flew back with the team. Not this year though. All good, we got time to hang with the players. I had an interesting conversation with Chapdelaine about coaching in general. Though some might not like his style, I must say he is a really chilled out guy, very generous with his time, straight up and no chaser with his insights.

Met a few of the newbies that have been called up due to injuries. Nate O'Halloran the FB from Windsor is taking a serious shot at the roster. A very quiet confidence he has. I was hoping to chat with Ray Drew. I sat with him last year, hilarious guy and always with a smile.

So, here are a few pics of our afternoon. I know ro1313 aka Richard has the best shots of the day.
If it\'s too loud, your too old!!

ro1313

I don't see any pics

Users Online

163 Guests, 15 Users (15 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Hamilton2005, safetyblitz, raymarkca, DavidThompson, bobo82, Mightygoose, leviadon, argonutII, BillyDee87, papazoola, Dr.Whiskey, DogsFan, PTBO Dave, habcat, sportsfan100, Google (15)

Most Online Today: 365. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)