nguyenMTL

On the bright side, we finally get to see Matt Shiltz in action.

mike2579

And that's why ur not in the nfl anymore...that boy would of been holding that ball on the plane with tape around it "1st cfl touchdown pass"
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

nguyenMTL

TJ Graham dropped 2 long catchable passes from Matt Shiltz.

His hands are no better than the speedy receiver's from the Replacements.

nguyenMTL

I feel like the Als are going to allow 70 pts tonight.

Did that ever happen in the CFL?

HfxTC

Holly crap, just flicked to TSN and they are down by almost fifty after 3 quarters LMAO.
Kavis is Da Man ! Somewhere Chapdelaine is sipping a glass of wine and smilling.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

mike2579

Holly crap, just flicked to TSN and they are down by almost fifty after 3 quarters LMAO.
Kavis is Da Man ! Somewhere Chapdelaine is sipping a glass of wine and smilling.
Maybe vaping also, i can see him vaping with a beer...looks like a relaxed guy

nguyenMTL

TJ Graham dropped 2 long catchable passes from Matt Shiltz.

His hands are no better than the speedy receiver's from the Replacements.
I don't usually quote myself, but Graham managed to catch a difficult pass while in the air.

HfxTC

Buono and Campbell texted Dickenson and told him to lift his foot off the gas as they want Kavis to be the GM in Montreal for as long as possible.

mike2579

Calvillo looked to be a little heated on the sidelines?

mike2579

You gotta fire everyone from top to bottom and start over. I said 3 weeks ago fine give Kavis a chance, but no this is it. Same can also be said for the Impact. Sure fire Biello but De Santis and Braz gotta go also. Only wait to start over fresh!

HfxTC

The apologists will say. Kavis was handed an old team...blah blah

He made the team older and about half as competitive.

He's a Phakup of Galactic proportions that set this franchise back another two or three years.

The worst part is the old man was probably way past his bed time and will find out in the morning.

HfxTC

Calvillo looked to be a little heated on the sidelines?
Calvillo the Coach. A dollar short,3 months late. He's probably heading to Toronto to work next year cause sure as all hell, the next HC isn't going to hang on to all this deadwood and water rot.

HfxTC

Reading the comment sections the fans are livid at Reed. They can't stomach that he's laughing at the end of a game like this. I have to agree with them. Not expecting him to go nuts but at least pretend your upset.

Johnny Ticat slayer

Reading the comment sections the fans are livid at Reed. They can't stomach that he's laughing at the end of a game like this. I have to agree with them. Not expecting him to go nuts but at least pretend your upset.
Yup. Johnny saw that and couldn't believe it!  ::)

What the hell is he going to say to motivate the players next game? 
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Johnny Ticat slayer

Here is a picture of Drew Willy leaving the field after his injury.

Users Online

91 Guests, 13 Users (15 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
bobo82, dcmoses, sully, Abendschan, Johnny Ticat slayer, danoc_86, KevinRiley2, Iconic SR, bohdon, Chewbaca1973, ExPat, Mark, Google (15)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)