Lyle B. Style

As one who survived the "Drew Willy Experience" in Winnipeg I can assure Als fans the guy is fully capable of rising up (the odd time) and putting in a yeoman effort to effect and Als win.

Stamps are pretty fat 'n sassy although Dave Dick likes to work his troops as playing each game like a playoff game. That's hard to do on a routine basis even if all the pre-game yap and preparation appear the same.

Stamps without Messam - that's huge!

Durant was more a liability than an asset for Montreal. Even his legendary strength vs. rushers appeared sapped by his diminished focus and loss of will.

Willy will just come out chucking - although many have stated he has severe PTSD after his terrible experience in Winnipeg. (ie. getting spiked to the turf after about every 2nd or 3rd toss)

That said - even if Willy rises up solid the Stamps are a professional football organization. The Als aren't. One word - KAVIS.

Stamps depth and preparation should have them downing the Als something in the vicinity of 29-19 or somesuch.

btw Who do the Als insert if Willy breaks down or gets nicked? Horrible Herb Zurkowsky?
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 27 YEARS, COUNTING!

tony

As one who survived the "Drew Willy Experience" in Winnipeg I can assure Als fans the guy is fully capable of rising up (the odd time) and putting in a yeoman effort to effect and Als win.

Stamps are pretty fat 'n sassy although Dave Dick likes to work his troops as playing each game like a playoff game. That's hard to do on a routine basis even if all the pre-game yap and preparation appear the same.

Stamps without Messam - that's huge!

Durant was more a liability than an asset for Montreal. Even his legendary strength vs. rushers appeared sapped by his diminished focus and loss of will.

Willy will just come out chucking - although many have stated he has severe PTSD after his terrible experience in Winnipeg. (ie. getting spiked to the turf after about every 2nd or 3rd toss)

That said - even if Willy rises up solid the Stamps are a professional football organization. The Als aren't. One word - KAVIS.

Stamps depth and preparation should have them downing the Als something in the vicinity of 29-19 or somesuch.

btw Who do the Als insert if Willy breaks down or gets nicked? Horrible Herb Zurkowsky?
AC will have his helmet and pads ready if Free Willy goes down.

tony

They have to find a way to insert some of the newcomers including Foote and the rookie QBs into the lineup the rest of the season. You want to give them some experience and assess them under game conditions.

Otherwise we're wasting a wasted season.
Well this would make too much sense. 
Never mind now, keep the vets in there and throw Free Willy in and see what he has left.

Stangbang

Unfortunatley head office thinks it's better to try and make the playoffs rather than build for the future.I as a fan + season ticket holder prefer we look to the future.I do not beleive that Willy is the future either so who do we have a QB.

GHT120

... btw Who do the Als insert if Willy breaks down or gets nicked? Horrible Herb Zurkowsky?
Behind a patchwork O-Line ......... I'd pay to see Herb obliterated every snap.
Let's  not confuse FACTS with OPINIONS

okie

Zurkowsky did not even make the trip to Calgary.

I cannot imagine the Als pulling Willy for poor play as Durant is injured and Shiltz is not ready.  On the other hand, Willy getting hurt should not be a surprise as he cannot avoid pressure and gets sacks relatively easily.  JC Beaulieu's return should help in the blocking though and hopefully the speed of Tiquan Underwood and TJ Graham helps create some open space.

mike2579

It's "accidental" I have nothing better to do on a Friday than watch this...
Proud Montreal Alouette season ticket holder since 2004. Former Section C2 Row 9, but got tired of missing circus catches in the endzone cuz of a stupid wall! New section M1 row 11!! Few steps away from the mens room!

nguyenMTL

Terry Williams is an impressive speedy RB for Calgary.

mike2579

Vercheval just went nuts on rds after that Jackson drop...even said i know i should watch what I'm saying but I'm fed up...lol...says Jackson needs to be benched to prove a point 

mike2579

Now Proulx and Heppell are going nuts on Jackson lol

nguyenMTL

Vercheval just went nuts on rds after that Jackson drop...even said i know i should watch what I'm saying but I'm fed up...lol...says Jackson needs to be benched to prove a point
He's pissed, and rightfully so

tony

Stamps could end up near 60 pts  by games end 

tony

Men against boys
Off the field and on 

nguyenMTL

Not a fan of Campbell's cover man skills, but damn he's fast.

mike2579

Are the tickets at the ticket booth pre printed? Might have to bring in a extra truck on recycling night

Users Online

97 Guests, 11 Users (16 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Palmer, Mark, jim43bob, Abendschan, bobo82, KevinRiley2, dcmoses, sully, Johnny Ticat slayer, danoc_86, Google (16)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)